Author Topic: RUNTIME ERROR?! WTF DOES THAT MEAN?!  (Read 1413 times)

YO! Whenever I host a server blockland crashes and a window saying "RUNTIME ERROR This application asked runtime to terminate in an unusual way". This does not happen in single player just in multiplayer. It doesn't happen in LAN either. Only in internet. Can someone please help me? I've posted my console below if it helps.  :panda:

Looks like a problem with your RTB.
Reinstall RTB and try again.

You idiot! I reinstalled it and now it wont show up!!

You idiot! I reinstalled it and now it wont show up!!

You must've done something wrong then, post the new console.log generated.

You are running version 19 of the game.
Upgrade to version 20 with the new Launcher which you can download at the main page.

You are running version 19 of the game.
Upgrade to version 20 with the new Launcher which you can download at the main page.

Just noticed that.

The new RTB requires fixes from v20.

Badspot seriously needs to make a "mandatory" v20 automatic update (v19 automacly gets to v20, instead of downloading it again), so stuff like this won't happen neither to the current players, neither to the old who don't visit the website often to get new updates and stuff.

NOTE: Keep in mind you'll have to back up any add-ons and saves you want to keep from your current Blockland folder, which appears to be "C:\Blockland".

NOTE: Keep in mind you'll have to back up any add-ons and saves you want to keep from your current Blockland folder, which appears to be "C:\Blockland".
New installation does not delete the old files. Not for me at least.

Anyway, after installing it again you'll need to move everything to My Documents \ Blockland (Add-Ons, saves and screenshots only)

I reinstalled dude i reinstalled rtb AND blockland! now RTB DISSAPEARED its still in my addons folder tho.(yes i know its in the documents folder now)

Yeah just reinstalled RTB and BL again and rtb STILL isnt showing up. I have RTB in this folder
Code: [Select]
C:\Users\Imnottellingyoumynamestalker\Documents\Blockland

Yeah just reinstalled RTB and BL again and rtb STILL isnt showing up. I have RTB in this folder
C:\Users\Imnottellingyoumynamestalker\Documents\Blockland
Double click on the blockland folder and out it in add ons -_-
C:\Users\Imnottellingyoumynamestalker\Documents\Blockland\add-ons

Double click on the blockland folder and out it in add ons
C:\Users\Imnottellingyoumynamestalker\Documents\Blockland\add-ons

it IS in the addons folder you idiot!