Author Topic: RUNTIME ERROR?! WTF DOES THAT MEAN?!  (Read 1414 times)

it IS in the addons folder you idiot!

You are actually the idiot here, you said C:\Users\Imnottellingyoumynamestalker\Documents\Blockland not C:\Users\Imnottellingyoumynamestalker\Documents\Blockland\Add-Ons, there's no reason to insult him. But I have a reason to insult you so forget you.

Back on~, post the new generated console.log

Lol this whole thing made me laugh

it IS in the addons folder you idiot!
You idiot! I reinstalled it and now it wont show up!!
Quit making random outburst, stuff like this gets you banned.

It's your computer's fault. Re-install the game.

Try pressing shift+tab on the main screen of Blockland. RTB has a new interface and doesn't show up on the right of the main screen anymore.

You need to calm down. On topic: the way i fixed it was i deleted all my files that were unzipped in my blockland folder
(besides Music)

It's your computer's fault. Re-install the game.
Please read the other comments before you post. I have already reinstalled both blockland and rtb and yes i am familiar with rtb's new interface.
RTB is showing up now but my servers still crash. I can join other servers but my online servers crash. only servers i can host are singleplayer.

Please read the other comments before you post. I have already reinstalled both blockland and rtb and yes i am familiar with rtb's new interface.
RTB is showing up now but my servers still crash. I can join other servers but my online servers crash. only servers i can host are singleplayer.

You are a handicap. I told you ten (2) times to post your console.log.

And the third time now.

We can't tell what the loving problem is if we don't have something to guide onto.

I reinstalled dude i reinstalled rtb AND blockland! now RTB DISSAPEARED its still in my addons folder tho.(yes i know its in the documents folder now)
Try pressing shift+tab.

Try pressing shift+tab.
Uh...I'd hate to break it to you but...
He already did (I think)

I forgot, but...
You are a handicap. I told you ten (2) times to post your console.log.

And the third time now.

We can't tell what the loving problem is if we don't have something to guide onto.
I dunno how to look for abnormalities in the console.log, but I agree with him. No console, no help.