Can't Host - Computer Freezes at "Regenerating File Manifest"

Author Topic: Can't Host - Computer Freezes at "Regenerating File Manifest"  (Read 982 times)

Over the past few days, I've been trying to host, but when the console says "Regenerating File Manifest", my computer freezes up. This has happened since the new VCE update came out. I've tried disabling VCE, and even removing it completely, but no such luck. Any idea on what else could be causing this?

VCE maybe causing virus leak on your BL folder, disrupting say the base files?
Well when I got VCE it wiped my brick texture. But I got them back. And also my vCE manual has only values in it

Make sure you're using V20.

Try disabling some unused add-ons, as this can slow down your computer whilst regenerating the manifest, giving the illusion that it froze.

VCE maybe causing virus leak on your BL folder, disrupting say the base files?
Well when I got VCE it wiped my brick texture. But I got them back. And also my vCE manual has only values in it
This is not the case, and this cannot happen using the current version. Quit being foolish.

Yes, I'm using v20.

My Blockland has a ton of add-ons. Unfortunately, I tend to use them all. I'll go ahead and disable some I probably won't use.

Make sure you're using V20.

Try disabling some unused add-ons, as this can slow down your computer whilst regenerating the manifest, giving the illusion that it froze.
This is not the case, and this cannot happen using the current version. Quit being foolish.
Koopa is right. Solved

Still doesn't work. I ended up disasbling many add-ons, and even after 5 minutes nothing happens.

Double post.

I can't host a LAN server or Single Player server either. I can't even do the tutorial.

How much RAM do you have?

It may be because you have some programs or tasks running in the background using up memory and so Blockland can't use as much of it.

Start a game with default addons only and post the results.

Alright, we have come to a conclusion: It is one of my add-ons.

I started an Internet server at the bedroom with default add-ons and it worked perfectly.

Post console.log of the problem.

Alright, here's the console.log with the server WORKING. If you need me to post one with the problem, I'll do so.

I had only default add-ons at the bedroom. The only non-default add-on I was using was Trueno's Colorset.

• Remove RTB from your Add-Ons folder.
  • Open Blockland.
  • Type "trace(1);" in console, then hit enter.
  • Replicate error.
  • Post "Console.log" located in your Blockland folder.

The server seems to be working now. Locked.