Author Topic: Skorpion - "Everyone on this forum is an starfish!"  (Read 14535 times)

Skorpion has lately gone around preaching how everyone on this forum is just looking for reasons to stuff all over other members. He's practically a white knight in the way that he blindly defends idiots just because some "internet boolies shat on him!!"

Note the self-declared "Askin' for it" badge on his profile.

Another person shat upon.
Damn you all. Damn you all to hell.

God damn. You people nit-pick just for a reason to stuff on him.

Hey guys! I have a different opinion!
stuffstorm inbound

To be honest, I support Hrvatski.

He wants to know why Ephi, of all people, hasn't been drama'd yet.

This is why I hate you handicaps.
Someone acts like an arsehole a few times and you celebrate when they get banned.
Let's all celebrate when you get banned.

No, after looking at his posts and seeing that "chick in a bikini with cake" .gif, I feel the urge to fap to hentai. THANKS A LOT YOU USELESS starfish.

At first I liked him, but now, I just see he's a sour person.

He's looking for what he'll never receive. He'll just keep on doing this stuff until he is banned, and that looks like it will be very soon. No matter WHAT anyone has said to him, about him or no matter how many times he is proven wrong and an idiot, it goes in one ear and out the other. It is literally impossible to penetrate his thick-as-forget brain.

Every other topic made about him showed that everyone is against him, and that he's a dense starfish, an attention whore and a loving idiot.

Even the moderator who frequents the forum most can agree with me when I say that Skorpion needs to get a swift kick in the ass, and a nice and long ban. The only one stuffting on anything is him, in the first place. Every topic he posts in is degraded by his stupid posts.

What would be best is to ignore him until he decides to get butthurt and eventually do something even more stupid than usual and get permanently banned.

It's fair to say nobody wants him around. I fully agree with this topic.

Truth be told, he isn't far off. Alot of members stalk these forums looking for fresh meat. But he doesn't need to constantly point that out, and he needs to realize some people need to be 'shat' on.

Truth be told, he isn't far off. Alot of members stalk these forums looking for fresh meat.

Some people may like getting into internet fights, but it's not like it's somebody stalking every thread looking to pick a fight.

Stop being stupid.

Not to mention how he makes constan "monday" jokes.

Call me butthurt all you want thats just really offensive sometimes.

You're not the only one.

Derp misread post what I meant was you're not the only one who gets offended by them then I remembered no edit.
This is just awful and he should feel bad for even posting it.

monday faces filled with kfc
What a magical time of year
Howdy Ho! It's monday burning Day
Put your kool kids klub outfit on
Spread that watermelon on the lawn
Don't you know it's monday burning Day
All the little girls and boys Love that wonderful screaming noise
You'll know what this day's about
When you burn a mondays's guts right out
So, come along and have a laugh
Burn there mondayy face in half
Grab your flaming cross and burn your cares away
Hip hip hooray, it's monday Burning Day
People up and down the street
Burning mondays beneath their feet
Why we do it, who can say?
But it's such a festive holiday
So let the burning fun begin
Burn their mondayy skin right off
It's tradition, that makes it okay
Hey everyone, it's monday burning
We'll have some fun on monday burning
Put down your gun, it's monday burning
Hip Hip Hooray, it's monday burning day
monday burning day
Hey, give me back my loving bike!

Note: This is for entertainment purposes only.
Under no circumstances should you burn, shoot or be tribal to mondays
(Unless they happen to be stealing your bike).
Many of my best friends are black and I have nothing against them.

That quote at the end does not make it acceptable in any way.

Derp misread post what I meant was you're not the only one who gets offended by them then I remembered no edit.
This is just awful and he should feel bad for even posting it.
That quote at the end does not make it acceptable in any way.

Jokes on them, I was only pretending!

Jokes on them, I was only pretending!

noedit: that's probably his defense on that, lol

Skorpion, for some reason stuffs on every thread he sees and makes stupid tribal jokes of which some are really offensive.

When some people say something about it he just calls everybody an starfish and says he was just kidding.

He expects that he can get away with anything stupid he does and when he realizes "I can't get away with everything...(meanwhile in real life)" he goes full handicap and makes stupid points in an attempt to make everybody he doesn't agree with look bad. He's promised to stop this numerous times before but 5 minutes later he just continued doing it. I don't understand this guy's logic.

>make tribal jokes out the ass
>LOL JK

>ephi makes dead family joke once
>WOWE UR SUHC AN ARSEBUTT Y ARNT YU DRAMADE

The joking isn't offensive, there's no reason to be offended, but if Skorpion said it, it probably wasn't too funny.