What renderman face is better?

the orgnail
192 (81.7%)
my version
28 (11.9%)
both
15 (6.4%)

Total Members Voted: 235

Author Topic: Renderman face  (Read 26145 times)

The comments make me laugh

but im 10 years old and i cant skill my art! even photoshop or MS paint or seashore or gimp or pixelmator cant do that! D:

loving 10 really JUST GO AWAY starfish! Nobody likes you! A 2 year old can draw a loving straight line and it will look better then this the mouth isnt a real shape and the eyes are forgeted up just like you! YOU loving SUCK!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 01:53:40 PM by kevinthekiller2 »

Guys, I have an explanation- He used to play roblox.

You're welcome for clarifying.

Really?!

This decal is loving terrible

loving 10 really JUST GO AWAY starfish! Nobody likes you! A 2 year old can draw a loving straight line and it will look better then this the mouth isnt a real shape and the eyes are forgeted up just like you! YOU loving SUCK!
Go die in a hole and stop bumping this loving face.

You're a humongous friend for bumping this.

Stop bumping it, it is gonna get on people's nerves.

Stop bumping it, it is gonna get on people's nerves.
Ah, this counts as admitting to trolling.
Nice one.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 01:48:23 PM by Adz127 »

I'm 10  :cookieMonster:

*sees that lovey renderman face"
:fapfapfap: