Author Topic: 2011/11/10 - Blockland r1482  (Read 21488 times)

Title: Halloween Theme Pack
Author: Anthony Rotondo
Some halloween themed items for your builds.

Doesn't mean he works with the game source. Means he makes stuff, as he always has. Not that he doesn't, just mentioning.

Doesn't mean he works with the game source. Means he makes stuff, as he always has. Not that he doesn't, just mentioning.
Hes still on the team though as he makes addons for official release

Well, Laremere made Skylands, and Badspot included it without asking. I remember Laremere always gloating about that.

Well, Laremere made Skylands, and Badspot included it without asking. I remember Laremere always gloating about that.
Yeah but does he continually? No.

I suppose.  Can you remind me of stuff he did involving the source?

I suppose.  Can you remind me of stuff he did involving the source?
Who did? Why is you think you have to edit the games source code in order to be part of the dev team?

Probably Badspot, kompressor, Ephi, and Kaje.
I didn't know Kaje was involved in development too...

Guys, I asked the 'who is us' question on the first page
but you all missed that

Well, my launcher works and all, but my Blockland closes about half a second after the screen shows up.  Would this fix it?

Whenever I see the launcher say "Writing file blah of blah" I think "What the f*ck is this thing doing to my computer!?"
Needs moar in-game change-log, because when the launcher starts changing files, I want to know how that will affect the game. Is it being programmed so that wherever Badspot goes he gets super admin? Probably not, but I cant know for sure unless theres a changelog.

Well, my launcher works and all, but my Blockland closes about half a second after the screen shows up.  Would this fix it?

Post your launcher and console log in the Help forum and we can help you.

Whenever I see the launcher say "Writing file blah of blah" I think "What the f*ck is this thing doing to my computer!?"
Needs moar in-game change-log, because when the launcher starts changing files, I want to know how that will affect the game. Is it being programmed so that wherever Badspot goes he gets super admin? Probably not, but I cant know for sure unless theres a changelog.

Yes, because if Badspot was unscrupulous, he would never lie to you in the changelog.

Maybe you didn't notice it, but he is posting when he does updates, in this very forum, in fact, in the very thread you are replying to.

The launcher is writing files into the Blockland runtime directory in your My Documents folder. Every single file it lists gets written there and nowhere else. You can use tools like Process Monitor to confirm this.

I checked out those Teledoors on your server Badspot their simply awesome.

I checked out those Teledoors on your server Badspot their simply awesome.

For the love of loving God, did you have to post that?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 01:39:18 AM by Badspot »

Yes, because if Badspot was unscrupulous, he would never lie to you in the changelog.

Maybe you didn't notice it, but he is posting when he does updates, in this very forum, in fact, in the very thread you are replying to.

The launcher is writing files into the Blockland runtime directory in your My Documents folder. Every single file it lists gets written there and nowhere else. You can use tools like Process Monitor to confirm this.

When I updated Blockland he deleted my internets....