Author Topic: 2011/11/10 - Blockland r1482  (Read 21487 times)

That is what I now love about blockland, unknown updates, unless you notice the downloading files, at start-up of Blockland.

Maybe the change isn't very clear. We changed some compile settings. Do you want us to get out the MSVC and GCC compiler references and explain the exact options we used and what they change about the game? Should we get your personal approval every time we update a build script?

I agree some notification in game would be nice, but until we do something like that, the changes are posted here. So I'm not sure what bothers you about this scenario.

I think you should issue a Public Service Announcement over TV whenever an update is released, explaining the changes in great detail. It would really help us understand whats changing in this game we payed a whopping 20 bucks for!

Sometimes I'm afraid to turn on the news because I just know there is another full-coverage story about Blockland and it's many changes. Ever since v20.. Tommy hasn't been the same.. He just wanted to plant a brick.. He liked planting bricks..

Sometimes I'm afraid to turn on the news because I just know there is another full-coverage story about Blockland and it's many changes. Ever since v20.. Tommy hasn't been the same.. He just wanted to plant a brick.. He liked planting bricks..
But now he can't see or hear because he had a traumatic experience and stares at mirrors all day

why the heck is the snow red in the slopes. i know somone already asked this but no one answered him!