Author Topic: What DID you do at 11/11/11 at 11 o'clock in the morning?  (Read 6810 times)


Am I the only one who actually had 2 minutes of silence?

I woke up and took a piss.

I was actually in bed with my cat


So I like how you're crossposting that.

Yeah...i posted it here, then remembered the pony thread.

So I put it where it belongs.

.~.

hote

oh lol. Didn't think of that.

Yelled random crap out my front door.

hote



Yeah...i posted it here, then remembered the pony thread.

So I put it where it belongs.

.~.

What was even the point of putting that here in the first place?

I stuck on a national socialist uniform and went around town heiling Riddler.


I have 1 hour and 59 minutes to go...


it's over, here in CST.
I meant to do nothing but I was walking, haha.

still a hour or two away

I was asleep.
Time well spent