Author Topic: What DID you do at 11/11/11 at 11 o'clock in the morning?  (Read 6797 times)

stuff.
I forgot about 11/11/11 11:11 :C
Let me try again tonight.



I took a picture of the clock  :cookieMonster:

I was in the lunchroom, happened to gaze down at my watch at exactly 11:11:11. It was freaky.

It's a sign, we will all meet eachother in the near future when it's 12:12:12 12/12/12 and we as a forum will survive the apocolypse

I was in science class creating the geologic and evolutionary timescale of the earth.

was in art class
had to do pledge of allegiance >_>


I watched it strike 11:11 and then went back to work

I was "participating" in a discussion about 11/11/11 at the place where I was an intern (today was the last day).

My principle announced over the intercom and told everyone to make a wish

My principle announced over the intercom and told everyone to make a wish
lol

stuff.
I forgot about 11/11/11 11:11 :C
Let me try again tonight.

but that's 23:11 anyways