Author Topic: "Please Start Blockland via BlocklandLauncher.exe"  (Read 3821 times)

When Ever I Do That It Resets Blockland (THATS how it ruined blockland)

PLEASE help!

Answer Not Just For Me But For Everyone Else Who Has This Problem

Badspot

• Administrator
It Resets Blockland

What does this mean?  Please actually describe the problem.

Do what it says. Start Blockland from "C:\Program Files\Blockland\BlocklandLauncher.exe".

You can't start this from the .exe in your documents.

I think it should of shortcutted the launcher in the installation anyway.

Maybe you should do what it says and "Please Start Blockland via BlocklandLauncher.exe"

Also Don't Talk Like This It Is Very Annoying To Most People

Are you trying to use the Install Launcher?
Becasue when you install the game it asks if you want to put a shortcut to the desktop, you should do that.

I had this same problem but it happend when I started blockland from the taskbar. Are you starting blockland from your taskbar?

What does this mean?  Please actually describe the problem.

It Tells Me To Start Blockland from the BlocklandLauncher in program files when ever i start it in documents
an when i do it Formats the blockland folder in documents and i dont want that to happen
Do what it says. Start Blockland from "C:\Program Files\Blockland\BlocklandLauncher.exe".
i do but as i said just now it formats blockland
I had this same problem but it happend when I started blockland from the taskbar. Are you starting blockland from your taskbar?
no from documents

You can't start it from the documents. You must use the launcher.

You can't change base files, the launcher will overwrite them.

You must start Blockland from the launcher, however you can now override the default files without breaking them using this add-on:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=176043.0