Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1214126 times)

i never saw fan service on klk what

I got up to ep 7 and people were still mind fapping to her every chance they got.
what do you mean, which people?

and watch it, its kinda revealed you know.

my mind is confused after watching the first episode of panty and stocking

Then you weren't watching klk.

what do you mean, which people?

and watch it, its kinda revealed you know.
whats the name of her friend?  Any ways her friends family,  her child enthusiast teacher, the whole school. And what possible reason does she NEED to be half naked? How is that CRITICAL to the stories plot?

my mind is confused after watching the first episode of panty and stocking

it's Japan mocking the west in a playful way

its all kinds of crazy

whats the name of her friend?  Any ways her friends family,  her child enthusiast teacher, the whole school
the mankanshoku family's fapping thing is an obvious running joke, her child enthusiast teacher, just, just watch it, and the whole school is invalid because  half of it is one-stars who don't do stuff

And what possible reason does she NEED to be half naked? How is that CRITICAL to the stories plot?
guys, why does walter HAVE to cook meth? why does his son HAVE to be crippled? why does jesse HAVE to be a former student of his?

do you even know what fan service is or are you trolling, or are you stupid

or all of them?

guys, why does walter HAVE to cook meth? why does his son HAVE to be crippled? why does jesse HAVE to be a former student of his?
ive never seen that show.

wow way to spoil episode 1.

wow way to spoil episode 1.
godammit. Now I dont even have to watch the show. Thanks a lot jario

sasahara is still the loveiest man alive

beats any of those dweebs in kill la cunnilingus

'cept for gama. they chill

I think that whenever fan service is in the show right of the back and for the majority of the show is just tits and ass in your face you stop thinking it's fan service and just think it's part of the show. But when you get a something in SAO just a scene ass or tentacles wrapped around girls it's just really unnecessary.

I think that whenever fan service is in the show right of the back and for the majority of the show is just tits and ass in your face you stop thinking it's fan service and just think it's part of the show. But when you get a something in SAO just a scene ass or tentacles wrapped around girls it's just really unnecessary.
pretty much this. there are series where fanservice is very fitting because of it's plot and genres and all that jazz. but there are others where it doesn't fit at all, and in fact it feels very strange and disturbing. SAO is a good example of this and so is Sankarea imo