Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1214365 times)

And what possible reason does she NEED to be half naked? How is that CRITICAL to the stories plot?
idk maybe you should watch the show
spoilers
it was made (its been a week or two since I've seen the episode, but) skimpy for either blood absorption or so they could become one. also, without embarrassment, Senketsu can't take blood

if im watching research, and a girl takes off her top, okay

if it happened on yo gabba gabba i'm shocked

that's the difference. klk ain't for everyone, but it's definitely integral to the plot

idk maybe you should watch the show
spoilers
it was made (its been a week or two since I've seen the episode, but) skimpy for either blood absorption or so they could become one. also, without embarrassment, Senketsu can't take blood
that sounds like more of an excuse than an explanation.  Thats like, "spider man has to fap to red head research every Tuesday or webs wont come out of his wrists. Thats why there are random scenes that show him hiding under his covers and fapping"

Spoilers:

Wasn't it made to have the least amount of coverage because 1. her dad was a perv and 2. he wanted to prevent Senketsu from taking her over?

that sounds like more of an excuse than an explanation.  Thats like, "spider man has to fap to red head research every Tuesday or webs wont come out of his wrists. Thats why there are random scenes that show him hiding under his covers and fapping"

I

Spoilers:

Wasn't it made to have the least amount of coverage because 1. her dad was a perv and 2. he wanted to prevent senketsu from taking her over?
that last one sounds like a real reason. Id except that for why she has to be half naked.

jesus christ

I
I laughed harder than I should have
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 12:10:25 AM by GhostStar »

Then you weren't watching klk.

oh u, i watched this animbru 2 times in a row

do you even know what fan service is or are you trolling, or are you stupid

or all of them?

stop

Spoilers:

Wasn't it made to have the least amount of coverage because 1. her dad was a perv and 2. he wanted to prevent Senketsu from taking her over?

I
Ahhh yes, that's the reason. I remember now

that last one sounds like a real reason. Id except that for why she has to be half naked.
I laughed harder than I should have
I still don't see why it bugs you so much, I mean after all it's a girl. I'd understand if it'd have to be a dude half naked but come on, are you that much of a loving prune?

Oh boohoo she doesn't have to be half naked, but she is, so just enjoy it

nvm
stop trying to be ninja

It would make sense considering the bad guys are the ones who want clothing to take over humanity so when Ragyo got (Spoilers:Shinra Koketsu she was complete covered except for her face). So it would only make sense for the good guys to wear skimpy clothing since they want humanity to be free and not be controlled by clothing, also so that they won't get taken over by the Life Fibers.

what was it?

apparently spoilers
i didn't get to see em sorry :/

I still don't see why it bugs you so much, I mean after all it's a girl. I'd understand if it'd have to be a dude half naked but come on, are you that much of a loving prune?

Oh boohoo she doesn't have to be half naked, but she is, so just enjoy it

Me and my sister marathoned it together and she wasn't even bothered by her being barley dressed lol