Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1214392 times)

But SAO being bad is a fact.
B)

on netflix there are these that I'm interested in based on
well
idk
just stuff I've heard of I guess

attack on titan
sword art online
kill la kill
fullmetal alchemist (and brotherhood)
madoka magica

what should I watch or not watch
if you want to suggest anything else here's the full list of anime on netflix
http://www.allflicks.net/?keyword=Anime
These are my opinions, Some will disagree (Or most) but this what I think of the series.

Attack on titan: Very good, wonderful action anime, really interesting.
Sword art online: Good, second arc was def not as good as the first but I still finished the series and enjoyed it.
Kill la kill: I don't like it, a lot of others do so you may as well try it
Full metal alchemist/Brotherhood: Good/Very Good, Brotherhood is closer to the manga. I've watched this series like 3 times, it's really good, would advise checking it out.
Madoka magica: Looks interesting, planning to watch it my self

From that link there's a few I've heard of, like:

Fate/Zero. seen it around quite a few times and it seems really interesting.
Okami-san and Her Seven Companions. I've watched this, really good to me, I'd check it out if I were you, was quite enjoyable.
Girls bravo. Pretty darn ecchi series to me, I've watched it and I enjoyed it relatively well.
Blood+. Haven't seen it in years but it's some type of vampire series, sorry for lack of info.

the only reason I don't wanna watch aot is first of all, the frickin, frick, freakin, giant things. wht the frick. theyre so ugly why. why do they look like that. uhgh
and also bc the action scenes look beyond ridiculous

Fate/Zero. seen it around quite a few times and it seems really interesting.
Fate/Zero is a great anime, I'm not sure if it would be the best one to start with but it's definitely good.

Whats full metal alchemist about?

A boy and his brother attempt to bring back their dead mother with the art of Alchemy, and pay for it by Edward Elric loosing his left arm and right leg. Alphonse Elric pays by losing his body, but his brother binds his soul to a suit of armor. From that day they swore they would get their bodies back, anyway they can.

jesus christ you can just loving google it you know

A boy and his brother attempt to bring back their dead mother with the art of Alchemy, and pay for it by Edward Elric loosing his left arm and right leg. Alphonse Elric pays by losing his body
heh dorks
dont even know about equivalent exchange

heh dorks
dont even know about equivalent exchange
They were both like
5 or 6 years old

full metal panic tho

This slow motherforgeter only just finished Gundam Unicorn. Wondering how much differs from the novels aside from episode 4.

Anyone else a fan of the show RideBack? It's really good.

I decided it was time to watch some actually mecha instead of parodies and pretentious new bullstuff, so Macross here I come.

JOKE'S ON YOU, Macross was originally intended to be a Gundam parody.

but yeah SDF Macross and Macross 7 are loving boss, haven't checked out Frontier yet.