Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1233768 times)

my half-assed Google search says no

are there any good horror anime? I'm down for a spooky cartoon

Another

not mirai nikki
mirai nikki was garbage except for when some guy kissed the main character

there's no such thing as a horror anime. the whole aspect of horror is it being realistic. the only "horror" you'll ever get is something disgustingly gory, most likely.

the whole aspect of horror is it being realistic.
no?
have u ever seen literally any horror movie

Another

huh...

so would you say that "another" relies on gore/horrendous death for its horror aspects? just wondering

there's no such thing as a horror anime. the whole aspect of horror is it being realistic. the only "horror" you'll ever get is something disgustingly gory, most likely.

if that's the case, maybe "spooky" is a better word to describe what I'm looking for

no?
have u ever seen literally any horror movie
not realistic (though i believe that a horror movie is MUCH MUCH better if it doesn't do any supernatural/fake stuff (e.g. SAW)), but real-looking

if you're scared of cartoons then you're a pretty big pusillanimous individual.

i thought the first one was actually good, at least, but it's not anime so i won't go into it.

i love horror and anime horror is one of the only genres i kinda shy away from only because it's so disturbing.

american horror is teens forget in a forest and get stabbed by a scary dude, anime horror is a bunch of kids are sitting in a classroom and a loving monster will pop in and kill every single kid mercilessly for no reason. it might be less scary than an american horror movie with jumpscares, but that stuff will leave a mark on your psyche, lol.

huh...

so would you say that "another" relies on gore/horrendous death for its horror aspects? just wondering

hmm, yeah. It was a great anime but its horror aspect mostly lays within the way people die.

valkyrie drive

kill me now

valkyrie drive

kill me now
i want to watch it but i'll only ever be masturbating the whole entire time.

anime is saved, though

i want to watch it but i'll only ever be masturbating the whole entire time.

anime is saved, though
wizardofecchi is going to compile all the good parts anyway, i never watch ecchi anime whole because my richard gets sore afterwards.