Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1233813 times)

double post but

i saw urotsukidoji: inferno road and holy stuff i feel queezy

one part of it was some guy loving a woman, his richard was like a snake, it wasn't stiff or in one direction, it was A loving SNAKE IT EXTENDED N stuff OMFG. the rest of it was satanic worship, gore and other things i won't go into.

if you like forgeted up stuff watch inferno road.

The Flowers of Evil was fairly disturbing and hard to watch. There's no supernatural horror elements but it has a lot of psychological tension. The anime was made using a rotoscoping technique so you may find the animation a bit jarring and unpleasant though.

huh...

so would you say that "another" relies on gore/horrendous death for its horror aspects? just wondering

if that's the case, maybe "spooky" is a better word to describe what I'm looking for
Another definitely relies on gory deaths for the shock value, but there were some neato deaths in the series. Spoiler: My favorite death was near the end when the students open the dining hall that had been smoldering and it causes it to flashover and engulf everyone in a fireball.

Ya that too. JoJo gets intense. Then read that stuff too because some of the craziest stuff hasn't even been animated yet.

>orders manga
>gets the book
>its actually a book, not a manga
It came like a week later than it should be tho.
10/10 would order fom that site again. It was in the manga section tho.

Also since I'm returning it should I get Deadman Wonderland instead of No Game No Life?

>orders manga
>gets the book
>its actually a book, not a manga
It came like a week later than it should be tho.
10/10 would order fom that site again. It was in the manga section tho.

Also since I'm returning it should I get Deadman Wonderland instead of No Game No Life?
what site

Do you want to read about people playing games or getting tortured? Wait, Deadman Wonderland is about games of torture...

Steve asked me a few weeks back what show he should watch
I told him to try out katanagatari

He has now watched 8 different shows since then and not one was katanagatari
10/10

Do you want to read about people playing games or getting tortured? Wait, Deadman Wonderland is about games of torture...
one of them is somewhat worth reading/watching and the other is deadman wonderland

one of them is somewhat worth reading/watching and the other is deadman wonderland
You do not seem to appreciate most anime, do you?

You do not seem to appreciate most anime, do you?
because most of them are stuff lol