Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1231545 times)

So I've been watching the DiU Anime and I've gotta say it's pretty 'greato daze'

Also DiU is confirmed to have 39 episodes, approx. 4.5 chapters an episode, and a "Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe" is confirmed to have its own OVA adaptation, which is pretty exciting all around.
I'm excited with what the anime will bring us, I wonder how they'll deal with extra content, since the anime pays a bit more attention to detail and explanations than Araki had originally wrote and shown.

So I've been watching the DiU Anime and I've gotta say it's pretty 'greato daze'

Also DiU is confirmed to have 39 episodes, approx. 4.5 chapters an episode, and a "Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe" is confirmed to have its own OVA adaptation, which is pretty exciting all around.
I'm excited with what the anime will bring us, I wonder how they'll deal with extra content, since the anime pays a bit more attention to detail and explanations than Araki had originally wrote and shown.
I've wanted to get into the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series as a whole since I've found the series, from what little I have seen, to be really enjoyable thus far;
The problem being that I'm so far behind everyone else, in term's of both story wise and cannon wise that I'm generally confused where I should even begin from, since numerous people have told me that the series has entire ova's dedicated to skip's in point of time.

since numerous people have told me that the series has entire ova's dedicated to skip's in point of time.
it doesnt

if you dont feel like reading the manga go in this order:
jojo's bizarre adventure (2012)
jojo's bizarre adventure: stardust crusaders
jojo's bizarre adventure: stardust crusaders egypt-hen
jojo's bizarre adventure: diamond is unbreakable (ongoing)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 04:44:53 PM by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph »

it doesnt

if you dont feel like reading the manga go in this order:
jojo's bizarre adventure (2012)
jojo's bizarre adventure: stardust crusaders
jojo's bizarre adventure: stardust crusaders egypt-hen
jojo's bizarre adventure: diamond is unbreakable (ongoing)
I do actually wan't to read the manga, I was mostly asking because I didn't know in what order they we're set in. I appreciate your help still.

I do actually wan't to read the manga, I was mostly asking because I didn't know in what order they we're set in. I appreciate your help still.
Phantom Blood
Battle Tendency
Stardust Crusaders
Diamond Is Unbreakable
Vento Aureo
Stone Ocean
Steel Ball Run
JoJolion (ongoing)

Naruto sets Gon on fire.

I want to be sad.

Seen:

Clannad, Your Lie in April

Might watch Steins;Gate. Give suggestions.

I want to be sad.

Seen:

Shingeki No Kyojin

i dont really even like anime but Madoka Magica and Mirai Nikki made me loving weep

(watch the english dubs of both theyre way better)

anyone a cool osomatsu-san fan? i've watched 8 episodes and so far it's just funny af

I've been getting into this cool anime series lately called Sakura Wars. It started out as a series of japanese RPG/strategy games on the Sega Saturn but it's since turned into much more than that.

https://youtu.be/3Ym-v3hivIw

anyone a cool osomatsu-san fan? i've watched 8 episodes and so far it's just funny af

^ good taste right here