Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1215044 times)

It should be me. :c
Yeah, No. You can't even stand anything loveual in anime.

Yeah, No. You can't even stand anything loveual in anime.

Well that's just anime.

If Clone didn't know about it already, he will be watching it within seconds of reading your post.
Joke's on you cause I've already seen it!
And yeah it's glorious as forget but the whole no nudity thing saddens me a little.

I am going to give Kotonoha no Niwa a try.
:D
If any of you guys have seen 5 centimeters per second, the i would recommend this one too. i really enjoyed it :D

I think I nabbed that a bit ago because of the scenery research. Haven't watched it yet though.

(for those confused: Garden of Words. gifs have been posted several times in this thread)

I think I nabbed that a bit ago because of the scenery research. Haven't watched it yet though.

(for those confused: Garden of Words. gifs have been posted several times in this thread)
omfg, the loving scenery and detail in that movie. I could watch it again just for that.
Great music too, way better then 5 centimeters per second, that movie left me empty. Not this one :)

Joke's on you cause I've already seen it!
And yeah it's glorious as forget but the whole no nudity thing saddens me a little.
wtf

forget your loli stuff I'm out of Kuroko's Basketball to watch.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 02:08:04 AM by Harm94 »

so why exactly is eren hesitant to kill annie

she killed the most interesting secondary characters ever and a bunch of other people in brutal and sadistic ways.

like i wouldve been happy to break all her bones and burn her at the stake

Because she's kinda hot.
It's just such a waste.

I was gonna say watch the spoilers but I mean anyone that hasn't seen that stuff already is beyond late.
It's not very spoilery anyway.