Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1215089 times)

i love how even that disgusting stuff looks absolutely majestic

Lets get back on the topic of Nichijou

It took me a while to realize that was Al. I've only ever seen the 2003 series and it was...back in 2003.

That's not really a solid definition - generally a mary sue character is "perfect" to an insane degree. Pretty much every shonen anime protagonist is some form of mary sue.

Misaka as a character when the actual plotline isn't involved (like in slice-of-life filler episodes) is great, but she gets kind of annoying when it comes to the actual story. Not as bad as Touma, though, since she doesn't do the "Touma speech" as often.

The absolute worst mary sue characters that have completely ruined series are still Kira Yamato and Suzaku Kururugi.
Not all shonen protagonists are mary sues.

But yeah Mikasa is a hollow ass character. She was kinda just there to be strong because of attatchment issues or ome stuff.
Armin is really the best out of the three I believe.

Not all shonen protagonists are mary sues.

But yeah Mikasa is a hollow ass character. She was kinda just there to be strong because of attatchment issues or ome stuff.
Armin is really the best out of the three I believe.

Misaka Mikasa Misaka Mikasa
I agree with you anyway, Mikasa is by far my least favourite of the AoT characters.

She's just there to kill titans.

But then rivalle comes in and we have two badass stoic characters, but Rivalle is actually liked alot more than Mikasa.

Clannad has me crying right now  :panda:
If you don't cry than you are no man.

Try and name a character worse than Mikasa, I dare you. (can't be Armin because he is second worst imo :P)
Even the nameless soldier #4313 that die within 20 seconds are more interesting, or the military dude that tried to blow up the three.