Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1214995 times)

am I the only one who couldn't get past the first episode
I watched all of it.
Twice.
And spent twice as long with the hentais.
First time ever going into this topic.

Anyway im not an anime guy, I only got into Attack on Titan and thats it. But a few months ago I watched someone on youtube play Katawa Shoujo, and while it was pretty much storytime, it was my favorite playthrough ever on youtube. So I was wondering how many of you guys know about this game? Idk if this is the right place for this or not, but I dont feel like making a topic over this game. I heard many people know this game as the "cripple research game" but its really not. If you havent seen it, I suggest you give it a try.
Katawa Shoujo is why I wake up in the morning.

she's gross, look at that ugly mug
that's the face of smug you swine

CloneTM
Lol.
I love how like 95/100 of the top doujins on fakku are all Oreimo.
It's no secret that stuff's hot as forget.

she's gross, look at that ugly mug

she probably keeps her period blood in jars
stick a scissor in that stuff stop it from happening

stick a scissor in that stuff stop it from happening
but wouldnt that be even more blood

no I know how the human body works
shooting yourself with smaller bullets toughens you up for larger ones so try that

Marika from Nisekoi goes to Yasogami High School.

no I know how the human body works
shooting yourself with smaller bullets toughens you up for larger ones so try that

no that only works for gamagori

started and finished anohana today
welp, my tear ducts are gonna be dry for the next week
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 01:07:20 AM by Electrk Boogaloo »

Anohanas good stuff G.

Time the question that hasn't been asked here for a while, what's your favourite anime of all time forever???!!?
My fav is still R.O.D the TV, my most rewatched series and holder of the closest character I will ever get to a waifu.
i loving love this show

what's your favourite anime of all time forever???!!?
if it werent obvious by the amounts of times i've said it, steins;gate

AnoHana didn't make me too sad, it'd probably have more of an effect on me now though.

what's your favourite anime of all time forever???!!?

Tough stuff. Gotta name different ones across genres, and even then I can't pick a single series.

HxH episode 131, uh.
So I guess that's what I get for forgetting that this series is a typical shonen :/ I mean I like HxH and all but the whole ant arc has (to me at least) been getting worse since it started. The only pros of the arc imo were seeing Kite again and Pitou (would forget) but everything around the king has just been dragged on, poorly done and pulled out of like 20 asses.
I mean legit this episode was the biggest ass pull I've seen in a long time, they totally Bleach'd that stuff too.
Though without a doubt the worst part was [spoilers]PITOU DONT DIE ON ME NOW YOU'VE GOT SO MUCH love APPEAL TO LIVE FOR[/spoilarts]

AnoHana didn't make me too sad, it'd probably have more of an effect on me now though.

Tough stuff. Gotta name different ones across genres, and even then I can't pick a single series.
Ok well what are your favourites then?
If you gon b all indecisive like that.

I feel like it would be easier to post my list instead of listing them cuz I'm indecisive and I change my mind every few weeks anyway.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 08:58:01 AM by ChexGuy331 »

Personally I think HxH's Chimera Ant Arc has been amazing.  Episode 131 was incredible.