Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1229852 times)

Just watched the first episode.

What the forget am I getting into here?

is that a bulge?
No, it's pretty clearly a shadow lol. Means it is inward.

If that hypothesis is correct then I'd say it's ignored by just about every anime ever. Weird topic to research but interesting indeed.

Also, is it just me or is it Christmas time in a bunch of animes right now?

A lot of anime include a balance of female characters by breast size, I've noticed, so either they did their research and are trying to cater to maximum audiences or it's just a trend.

A lot of anime include a balance of female characters by breast size, I've noticed, so either they did their research and are trying to cater to maximum audiences or it's just a trend.
Well, it'd be weird if all the characters were flat or all the characters were massive, since breast sizes between women do vary realistically, needless to say. Of course, this isn't taking into account the age of characters.

Ya but the main characters always prefer larger breasts and make fun of the flat chested girls. I don't think I've seen any shows that contradict this expressed preference. (Not to mention that most main characters have no need to worry about resources)

I think the reason for the variance in breast size is the same as that for the variance in hair color; it makes characters stand out from one another (and in pervy shows it gives them a talking point).

Well, it'd be weird if all the characters were flat or all the characters were massive, since breast sizes between women do vary realistically, needless to say. Of course, this isn't taking into account the age of characters.

I'm down for the show where every character is completely flat.

Why do I keep coming to this thread? I don't even watch anime or read manga.

Why do I keep coming to this thread? I don't even watch anime or read manga.
is that a bulge?
you picked up the scent of possible futa

you picked up the scent of possible futa
Maybe I just need to start watching/reading something outside the popular things. Any suggestions?

After a week of anime, many series were finished

Beelzebub
Black Bullet
Captain Earth
No Game No Life
Btooom!
Space Dandy
Sky Girls
Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi
Princess Lover
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance