Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1215796 times)

I thought Saekano would be so, so much worse than it was at first. Wow.

who Cinderella Girls here

If anyone's into mystery/horror, I am 17 of 25 episodes into Shin Sekai Yori, and I have never been so thrilled and terrified to have any and all guesses at what would happen next proven wrong.

Since I believe that there is no perfect 10/10 rating, I cannot give it a 10, but rate it at a 9.5 at least so far.  There's so much content each episode, and each is this sort of parade of cliffhangers, that it's probably best to marathon it.

pls

almost out of megaman book
need more book
do not know much good book

the metroid manga was pretty good

it's basically just 'hey, let's shove samus into getter robo' and is better for it

who Cinderella Girls here
o/

Cinderella Girls is great, though I liked the original IM@S a little more.

the guy who wrote Squid Girl drew some of the characters and most of it is Miku Maekawa

my reaction was "wow he likes worst girl what is this"

the metroid manga was pretty good

it's basically just 'hey, let's shove samus into getter robo' and is better for it
well i mean metroid is one of my favorite game series' and i own pretty much every platformer/shooter metroid in some way

but my library system doesn't have this series you're talking about
cri

If anyone's into mystery/horror, I am 17 of 25 episodes into Shin Sekai Yori, and I have never been so thrilled and terrified to have any and all guesses at what would happen next proven wrong.

Since I believe that there is no perfect 10/10 rating, I cannot give it a 10, but rate it at a 9.5 at least so far.  There's so much content each episode, and each is this sort of parade of cliffhangers, that it's probably best to marathon it.
Great show confirmed for greatness.

wait this week's Cinderella Girls is a Ranko ep?

fuuuuuuuuck

This is pretty far back here, so I'ma just leave this

wait this week's Cinderella Girls is a Ranko ep?

fuuuuuuuuck
I'll admit I didn't even like Ranko all that much, she just gave that generic 'trying too hard' otaku vibe. The episode giving more insight into the girl behind the "PROVERBIAL WIND" or whatever the forget actually lets you connect to her in a more personal way. I liked it a lot.

are there people who don't like nichijou
like does someone like that exist

There are people RIGHT NOW, loveualizing a nichijou

Terrible

are there people who don't like nichijou
like does someone like that exist
i don't like nichijou. i even found the few episodes i watched to be pretty stupid.

i don't like nichijou. i even found the few episodes i watched to be pretty stupid.
you what