Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1204977 times)

Who's seen the new meguca movie and feels like discussing it with me

"new"
brother, rebellion came out in loving 2013
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 09:20:41 PM by ChexGuy331 »

Who's seen the new meguca movie and feels like discussing it with me

"new"

It was aight. Didn't love it, but definitely didn't hate it.

"new"
brother, rebellion came out in loving 2013
Its new to me!  ;3;

Also, ive been dead for a year and a half
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 09:37:58 PM by NotKreation »

"new"

i honestly liked it more than the original show. gave much more (but still not complete) closure.

"new"

i honestly liked it more than the original show. gave much more (but still not complete) closure.
I feel like the third movie was setting up a fourth
get hype

sakura trick is an ok anime

great gay girls tho

why are there two couples but 6 girls

wheres the final lesbians

they never have twitter or any type of blog
...yes they do, what? they straight up all have twitters and/or fc2 blogs

ZA WARUDO

also I learned that jojo (jojo) = shizuo (durarara) = handa (barakamon) = kokkuri (kokkuri-san)
all of those characters also had to take care of a young girl at one point, and share the same voice actor

COINCIDENCE? probably.

jojo
there's 8 jojos
unless you're one of those people who only watches stardust crusaders for the dank memes hahaha oraoraora hahaha za warudo
be specific

Joseph is my favourite anime Jojo just because I can close my eyes and imagine Kyon fighting everyone
otherwise it's close between Giorno or Jolyne, can't decide if I like the calm Dio demeanor or overly horny savant

Joseph is my favourite anime Jojo just because I can close my eyes and imagine Kyon fighting everyone
Joseph all the way.
there's 8 jojos
unless you're one of those people who only watches stardust crusaders for the dank memes hahaha oraoraora hahaha za warudo
be specific
Yeah I know there's 8 jojos, I meant Jotaro. He is the one who
had to take care of a young girl at one point
isn't he?

sort of? i mean, she's just sort of there to get in the way and they promptly put her on a bus when given the chance, no one really had to take care of her so much as they just had to deal with her
i barely even noticed when she just sorta disappeared after a page

sort of? i mean, she's just sort of there to get in the way and they promptly put her on a bus when given the chance, no one really had to take care of her so much as they just had to deal with her
i barely even noticed when she just sorta disappeared after a page
It was more just to point out my fascination with the 4 characters sharing a voice actor more than anything. For Kokkuri and Handa, they both basically share kind of the same role. Shizuo and Jojo are just both incredibly durable fighters. I happen to very much like all the series they've appeared in.

Its new to me!  ;3;

Also, ive been dead for a year and a half

I was wondering where you had been.