Author Topic: Blocko is Cake- COMPLETE IDOIT  (Read 2888 times)

Can I block users??? Whatever, lets just all be friends here. I am sorry for posting this. I am gonna stick with making my colorset for the day.
Bye!

Can I block users??? Whatever, lets just all be friends here. I am sorry for posting this. I am gonna stick with making my colorset for the day.
Bye!

I doubt it.

That Blocko is a Lie!

it should be bannable to post a drama with no proof.

Bye!
wow a colorset youre so cool :3

wow a colorset youre so cool :3
Yeah, but it wont be up until I figure out how I am gonna finish scripting the invisible paint lol (I am not a good scripter). I will post it maybe next month for Christmas (if I have the time).

Yeah, but it wont be up until I figure out how I am gonna finish scripting the invisible paint lol (I am not a good scripter). I will post it maybe next month for Christmas (if I have the time).
That is what you call Sarcasm. Give up on the colorset, and kindly take a sledgehammer, and smash your computer.
Now.

Bye!
You came into a part of the forum specifically designated for people to yell at one another, attempting to humiliate another person, and it turned on you.

You have no right to complain.

It's like stepping on an anthill for the schadenfreude and then getting bitten by a fireant. Your fault.

It was sarcasm

Your a noob.
You just loving joined the forums
Your the noob
And also your calling other cool bros noobs