Author Topic: Ichverbot - Alt of Iban?  (Read 40937 times)

kawaii sugoi yo!
just like old times, eh stocking
feels like march

Let's just see what he does. If he behaves, celebrate.

hey iban HONK YOU

see I've developed a mind of my own

this is what happens when an unproductive clot like you disappears

oh god enough with this kiss me you fool

This is what the 4th time hes come back? And each time theres still people dumb enough to go "GIVE HIM A ChANCE MAYB33 heLl Be NICE!!!"

This is the only thing I dont like about the ip clearing thing - Now were going to have morons with enough money to keep making alts and coming to the forums; Yeah Badspot is making more money and thats great but the forums are being hurt in the process

iban fly into my panties

take me to your kingdom of love and SMACK me in the ear

~~

This is what the 4th time hes come back? And each time theres still people dumb enough to go "GIVE HIM A ChANCE MAYB33 heLl Be NICE!!!"

This is the only thing I dont like about the ip clearing thing - Now were going to have morons with enough money to keep making alts and coming to the forums; Yeah Badspot is making more money and thats great but the forums are being hurt in the process

I totally agree.

People, including you, were deliberately attacking me in the past. I was not once cruel to anyone outside of the circle jerk that tried to harass me in every place I posted.

iban fly into my panties

take me to your kingdom of love and SMACK me in the ear

~~
You're making me hot.

so iban what do you think atkitton and bisjac?

People, including you, were deliberately attacking me in the past. I was not once cruel to anyone outside of the circle jerk that tried to harass me in every place I posted.
Well, you once interpreted my mistake that ZAPT was responsible for some guy's game crashing as a deliberate attack against you, and got Manty to post a strongly worded reply. That was actually my first direct impression of you.