Author Topic: Blockland horror easter eggs.  (Read 9853 times)

(im jacob)
I let it run for ~10 hours. You might be able to catch it in 5 if you put timescale to 2 but that's just a rumor.

5/10 hours are kinda long :(

go ito acm city at night into school bathroom then typre:
bloody marybloody mary blood mary

and it makes scary face and breaks blockand

^so true

but is that real? my friends and me are trying to put the clock to 10 hours.
Its fake

ogm!!1

http://youtu.be/-ekZs5-FEtg

Not quite the scare I was expecting but creepy none-the-less

http://youtu.be/-ekZs5-FEtg

Not quite the scare I was expecting but creepy none-the-less

were is the face?

I think it crashed before I got to see it.

i told you it breaks blockland duh

Heed was hosting a renderman hunt once on bedroom dark. The server had been up for quite a while, and I stayed for a little bit. After a while we started seeing renderman teleporting onto shelves, then watching us for a few seconds then dissapearing again the same way dead player bodies are removed, in that poof of smoke and all.
A little while after that, we started getting freaky chat messages, with riddles and stuff. Then all the sudden I was looking at the shelf for renderman, and I start seeing a renderman loving MOVE and fall down from the shelf, then he starts attacking us. He destroyed builds and killed people when they touched him, and if that's not enough, they started coming in groups of up to 5.

^^^^
I call bullstuff on this being default and normal though, a few of my friends agree it was probably some mod heed added to make them do this stuff, so I don't give it much legitimacy as a true easter egg.

Apparently prepper uses the drum portal to appear in dark maps.

Scary face? What face?

I did so. I recorded it, it does some pretty freaky stuff. I'm not going to have time to upload it now, so stay tuned for Friday when I get out mili academy.
Well I might have the time to start the upload so check my channel tonight.

no guys first u have to let the clock in bedroom reach 99:99........

then it changes to dark bedroom and renderman starts following u and destroying ur bricks and hurting you....

if ur not carful he will kill you!!!  a speaker brick shows up and starts playing drums then renderman uses a ion cannon to delete system32!!!!!!!!  it is so scary......it broke my computer omg!!

no guys first u have to let the clock in bedroom reach 99:99........

then it changes to dark bedroom and renderman starts following u and destroying ur bricks and hurting you....

if ur not carful he will kill you!!!  a speaker brick shows up and starts playing drums then renderman uses a ion cannon to delete system32!!!!!!!!  it is so scary......it broke my computer omg!!
lier!!1 ur on yur compte r rite noww!!1!1