Author Topic: Cromedome - I WILL CRASH THIS F**KING SERVER YOU F**KING NOOB  (Read 6225 times)

As a general rule, don't have mini nukes on a public server.

I've known Cromedome back when I hosted my CityRPG, he was ok back then, now I've lost all of my respect to him due to the fact that he turned into an idiot.

chrome is at fault for being an idiot.
host is at fault for having the mininuke.
your at fault for using the ion cannon.

Very good points all around.

look guise lets just get alongb and eat sum donuts

I love how this seemingly happened, after I uninstalled Blockland, and moved on with my life finally, while all of you seem to hate me with no apparent reason other than that little fact that I am willing to do things none of you even dare to attempt.  I know this paragraph will get trolled, and I really don't mind it, I used to hangout with people like Metal and Lewnaja, i'm used to people like those of the Blockland forums.  Another thing, people like myself are on Blockland every day, and I enjoy exploiting things like that, it gives me a power that none other seem to have.  No I don't teach others these exploits, Blockland would goto hell if I did that.  I like servers that have their HOST and people that script with them, instead of using someone else's gamemodification..  I never took complete credit for DrugMod, I did help fix quite a bit that was wrong with it.  I honestly don't know why people call it by it's own name, it is a modification added to CityRPG, honestly, unless you took it out and put it into something else, and worked on that instead, it might be considerably good.  Moppy is a brilliant scripter no doubt about it.
As a general rule, don't have mini nukes on a public server.
That's why Mini-Nuke is a Crap-On
chrome is at fault for being an idiot.
host is at fault for having the mininuke.
your at fault for using the ion cannon.
Not as much an idiot as someone that can't spell someone elses' name correctly.
Correct, it is mainly the host and that moron's fault.  And on my part, I told the host how to disable those two add-ons permanently, he just decided to ignore me.
From all this right here I see that both of you are at fault, crome was abusing exploits, you lied about a video plus you were using the Ion Cannon, which is just as bad as the mininuke. In general, both of you were behaving maliciously
1) The host did worship me, he copied nearly everything I did for at least 7 1/2 months, he even used a CityRPG map I built myself that was nearly 4 months old.
2) I kept to my word did I not?
3) I am enjoying this( I am only using a few quotes, this reply is too loving long for my taste) Planr, thank you for the only intelligent response so far.  I do take blame for giving Jad a Mini-nuke.
Yeah, he is bad for abusing exploits in the game mode.  Shame on you Crome.

But why on Earth would someone host a City RPG with the mininuke enabled and not expect something bad to happen?

Blame rests with both Crome and the host.
Another intelligent person, Titanium, you can't honestly say that if I gave you a Mini-Nuke in a server like that, you wouldn't use it.
I love how he thinks he can basically make everyone worship him because he can "blackmail" you in a way so crappy that it can't be described with words.
1) I don't recall ever talking to you once. 2) Who said I wanted anyone to worship me, it's creepy, and gay, since I know more than half of BL are little boys.  3) I did say blackmail, but it was a bluff on his "video" claim, and I wouldn't post a drama topic on anyone, Idc if it is someone as hated in this community as Metal once was, no one is really worth it.
The server crashed because the bot destroyed its own brick, right?
Yes, it did, and if you want to remove that bug simply remove the event line Self>SetBotWeapon>Hammer from your server's functions.
I've known Cromedome back when I hosted my CityRPG, he was ok back then, now I've lost all of my respect to him due to the fact that he turned into an idiot.
Yorktown, I remember you from a long time ago, you were no different, and I only act as the host of the server acts.  If you're a terrible host, why should I let that influence the other blocklanders' ?  :3  I can say I do it for the best of the little guys'(Ironic statement since the younger bl_id's seem to get really large :/) growing minds on what their attitudes' and perspectives should be like.

HOLD ON, one second more, I know this has all been a nice page to read and laugh at xD But mind you, people that actually know me, since when, do I ever capitalize every word that I say in a sentence, or say that i'm going to crash the server in that manner( I will say it, but as a joke most of the time ).  If you're going to make a quote on something that person never said "Cromedome - I WILL CRASH THIS F**KING SERVER YOU F**KING NOOB" try to make it look like they would actually say it. :)) Kk thx, bye.

-huge bump snip-
Seriously? this was dead until you decided to bump it

And yet you still register with your Blockland key, to make a rage wall of text.

Love that big wall of text but you're still a friend and by no means is using a mini-nuke to ruin people's fun justified.

And yet you still register with your Blockland key, to make a rage wall of text.
Ragewall?  Nice, I have never truely raged on a keyboard, that's plainly handicapped, if i'm raging, I shut up, and if i'm in a server about killing, I aim directly for you, and I go at it untill I am thrilled with the fact that you're seemingly wondering why I am going only for you, and demolishing everyone else that comes at me.  :))  Another thing, it's called defensiveness, bout the only way I can get back at you kids on here.  Irl, I would scare the stuff out of you, then probably have to go to jail because I caused a PDS(Post-Dramatic Syndrom)..  (This acc has been registered for awhile bruh)

Love that big wall of text but you're still a friend and by no means is using a mini-nuke to ruin people's fun justified.
You joined yesterday, how the forget would you even know me?  Judging a book by a cover isn't cool bruh, need to learn a special phrase.  "Do unto others as you wish done to you" Sure, if I ever play BL again, I want you all to attempt to crash my server, do your best :))

You bumped a drama about yourself when it was dead, you are raging
and really, being "Internet tough guy" doesn't work here

Irl, I would scare the stuff out of you, then probably have to go to jail because I caused a PDS(Post-Dramatic Syndrom)..  (This acc has been registered for awhile bruh)

TOUGH GUY ALERT

Ragewall?  Nice, I have never truely raged on a keyboard, that's plainly handicapped, if i'm raging, I shut up, and if i'm in a server about killing, I aim directly for you, and I go at it untill I am thrilled with the fact that you're seemingly wondering why I am going only for you, and demolishing everyone else that comes at me.  :))  Another thing, it's called defensiveness, bout the only way I can get back at you kids on here.  Irl, I would scare the stuff out of you, then probably have to go to jail because I caused a PDS(Post-Dramatic Syndrom)..  (This acc has been registered for awhile bruh)
wow i am so scared plz dont hurt me !!

Zomg, tough guy alert, omg omg omg, nooooo, not on the internet, it couldn't happen, noooo... Guess what, the internet is a mystery, for all we know, Badspot could be some guy that benches 500 pounds daily..  Hell, Metal, remember him?  He has a job, at a neon factory(Major Salary btw)

Extrude, don't be a richard, I wouldn't need to hurt you physically, god..  You're probably around the age of 10 or 11, why the hell would I lay my hands on a little kid.

I see why Lewnaja thought this stuff was fun, I love proving little kids completely wrong, and watch them come up with something clever to say in return xD