Renderman Spotted (not prepper)

Author Topic: Renderman Spotted (not prepper)  (Read 902 times)

Look to the left of the picture. It is clearly a renderman. When i took the DOF screenshot i didn't realize  that he was there. I was mearly trying to catch a Prepper that i have seen. Right after i took this screenshot the screen shook. You can also tell by how to image is blured a bit. After the screen was done shaking. i turned around the blockland crashed.

I did not post this in the Renderman topic area cause i was to lazy to..

Thank you, and have a pleasant tommorow

why can't all you people put these topics in the 60 page thread, god damnit laziness isn't an excuse

1. Obviously bot
2. Post in the thread where it belongs. Laziness doesn't work as an excuse, it takes the same amount off effort if not less to post there.

Hey Dr. shoe! It is me! LolCatz Co.! I posted the pic where you died when we found that renderman inside the bed.  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

1. Obviously bot
2. Post in the thread where it belongs. Laziness doesn't work as an excuse, it takes the same amount off effort if not less to post there.
I would love to know how you think thats a bot..

why can't all you people put these topics in the 60 page thread, god damnit laziness isn't an excuse
i didn't say it was an excuse. i mearly posted it here cause i couldnt find the thread

Really.

It's so obvious.
There's prepper, and that's it. There's no such thing as Renderman. There is no full figure. Just a face.

Can't tell if troll, or just stupid.

i didn't say it was an excuse. i mearly posted it here cause i couldnt find the thread
it's on the first page, i bet you didn't even look.