Author Topic: How do i port maps from the Orange block????  (Read 5919 times)

First of all, i have the full version now, but most of you are screwy idiots who are "oh look, remember THAT noob?" so just forget off.

OK, so i've been trying to port maps from the orange block into blockland (I know that most of them are stuffloads) but its not like i'm going to release them (god knows why i wouldn't) and i have been trying EVERYTHING that i know of to work.

If you can help me you get a prize
NOTHING

Thxx!!!
 EDIT:Oh and i have been doing the Texture stuff that i'm suposed to do
Please no stuff
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 02:55:07 PM by dr_pepper »

What format is the map in? I doubt this is possible.

What format is the map in? I doubt this is possible.
ter and mis. you gotta change some things, i done it before

ter and mis. you gotta change some things, i done it before

The Orange Block maps run off of .ter and .mis files?

What's the orange block

The Orange Block

Lol I didn't even look it up first, so I suppose that my above post was quite irrelevant.

The Orange Block maps run off of .ter and .mis files?
Yes. I mapped for v0002 before retail came out.

Yes. I mapped for v0002 before retail came out.

Cool... seems like it shouldn't be that difficult to port. I thought it was a whole different game lol :P

Cool... seems like it shouldn't be that difficult to port. I thought it was a whole different game lol :P
Nah, same engine, very similar, retail's is a bit newer. I could port it but I don't really trust tob.

WEEEELLLLL it is kind of difficult because i tried it TWO TIMES, and i did the texture things. but when i loaded the first map (CemetechCity) the water appeared and the snow/ice/rock on top of the mountains worked. but all of the other textures were DIRT! Literally

JESUS IS REAL!

WEEEELLLLL it is kind of difficult because i tried it TWO TIMES, and i did the texture things. but when i loaded the first map (CemetechCity) the water appeared and the snow/ice/rock on top of the mountains worked. but all of the other textures were DIRT! Literally

JESUS IS REAL!

The original textures probably had the incorrect names.

The original textures probably had the incorrect names.
Really??
Oh lemme go check