Author Topic: Did anyone actually enjoy this game?  (Read 18922 times)

I was playing with friends for a while, then Lub came and made me quit :D

How is that ironic? I swear you Americans do not know the meaning of irony.
It was a mimic of the quote from you

It was a mimic of the quote from you
Yeah, but he may as well have said "Your face is ironic," which would also be incorrect, though it would be clear that he intended to misuse the word.

I enjoyed it until some starfishs decided to go jackstuff with jail batons and jailed everyone. Told me that they'd let me free if I'd pay a fee. Bullstuff. Lost everything back then :(

Yeah, but he may as well have said "Your face is ironic," which would also be incorrect, though it would be clear that he intended to misuse the word.
That also wouldnt convey the point he was making

That also wouldnt convey the point he was making
Yes, but it would fit better if he insisted on incorrectly identifying irony. He could make his point separately. Those two things don't fit together well.

I like it.

But there are to many cigarettes. -Jetz-

I liked this game for the stiff women.

It's a average ranked game, but it could be improved! :cookieMonster:

It seriously plays like Morrowind. I completely adore this game, although I installed it just today.
Biggest question is, Why did badspot stop developing this? I just finally found a "The Elder Scrolls"-like MMORPG and it is just sitting in the dust...

Does everyone use v0029, or should I be getting it from somewhere other than the official site?

Does everyone use v0029, or should I be getting it from somewhere other than the official site?

No, we use v29, it's just no one ever plays it.

How is that ironic? I swear you Americans do not know the meaning of irony.

It's ironic in a sense that everyone knows what's going on but you don't. It's not typical irony, but it's still irony, just a different variation. Please refrain from using the generic "Stupid Americans" insult.

It's ironic in a sense that everyone knows what's going on but you don't. It's not typical irony, but it's still irony, just a different variation. Please refrain from using the generic "Stupid Americans" insult.
That is still not a reversal of expectations of any sort. Dramatic irony isn't a factor either, as this is not a play. I don't believe sarcasm is involved, save for in the original joke possibly, which would just validate Nat's irony identification.

That isn't irony then. Us English invented the language, so we have a right to insult others who cannot speak it correctly. Irony is like putting up Coal torches to find Coal. It's not ironic when you say someone doesn't understand the joke when they do. That's just acting stupid.