Author Topic: Did anyone actually enjoy this game?  (Read 19092 times)

That isn't irony then. Us English invented the language, so we have a right to insult others who cannot speak it correctly. Irony is like putting up Coal torches to find Coal. It's not ironic when you say someone doesn't understand the joke when they do. That's just acting stupid.
You act like you invented the language, you didn't.  People from the place you lived invented it.  It's like a black guy claiming he can tell people how to make peanut butter because a black guy made it first.

How is that ironic? I swear you Americans do not know the meaning of irony.
I'm guessing you're from the U.K.  I find it handicapped that "you people" though centuries of inbred monarchy was a good thing.  Your elitist attitude isn't helping either.  You didn't invent the language.  Being English doesn't make you better that an American, and vice versa.
Also just because your country invented English that doesn't mean you automatically know every single thing about grammar.

ontopic:  Whenever I play I always get trolled by some douche that kills me with dynamite and glitches into an unenterable building while carrying me.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 12:03:26 AM by Lil D »

I haven't played in months but i really enjoyed it, despite mostly playing alone whenever a group of people came on it was the best.

I'm guessing you're from the U.K.  I find it handicapped that "you people" though centuries of inbred monarchy was a good thing.  Your elitist attitude isn't helping either.  You didn't invent the language.  Being English doesn't make you better that an American, and vice versa.
Also just because your country invented English that doesn't mean you automatically know every single thing about grammar.

ontopic:  Whenever I play I always get trolled by some douche that kills me with dynamite and glitches into an unenterable building while carrying me.

*cough* Rednecks

Ah, this is that side-project Badspot was working on.
Why was it abandoned? If he's not working on it and doesn't plan to, couldn't he release the source so someone else can work on it?

Seems to have had potential. Except for being built on Torque, of course...

Ah, this is that side-project Badspot was working on.
Why was it abandoned? If he's not working on it and doesn't plan to, couldn't he release the source so someone else can work on it?

Seems to have had potential. Except for being built on Torque, of course...
because it sucked and didn't have potential.

*cough* Rednecks
Of course, because all Americans are rednecks!

Us English
Forgot to add this the first time, but the proper ENGLISH way is "We English".

Forgot to add this the first time, but the proper ENGLISH way is "We English".

I've always said "Us English" and never got put out for it. I never said all Americans are rednecks, you said there has been inbreeding in the UK, there has been inbreeding in the US also. You're being just as stereotypical as I am.

all you americans are loving rednecks

all you americans are loving rednecks

<3 Porto. THC clan 4eva sister.

Jetz, of course, is an exception.

I've always said "Us English" and never got put out for it. I never said all Americans are rednecks, you said there has been inbreeding in the UK, there has been inbreeding in the US also. You're being just as stereotypical as I am.
The difference is that our inbreds aren't leading our country.