Author Topic: The Search for Glory! (A SFP adventure!) Now with less dungeons and more dragons  (Read 27794 times)

PLORNT HAS GONE MISSING IN SEARCH OF A SECRET ARTIFACT
ME AND A TEAM OF 4 OPERATIVES WILL SEARCH FOR HIM

WE MUST HURRY, HE DOES NOT HAVE MUCH TIME!

except none of that has happened
yet

MANY YEARS IN THE PAST!

You are a group of four brave adventurers! You are either a Fearsome Warrior, a Sneaky Rogue, Powerful Wizard, or a Righteous Priest! Who are you?

HOW IT WORKS, YO
Anyone can join as long as there is a spot open. First to post, you're in. For the first party, we need one of each class. All I need is your name, a color, and the class you want to be. If someone dies, you can post to take their spot. More rules for things such as combat will be explained later.

CURRENT PLOT
The Gloriously Handsome Team of Four is traveling around the country side, looking for work. They stop at The Sweaty Ham in Loatheshire for a drink and a quick rest where they decide to bunk down for the night. But during the night, Kellis is alerted by a loud sound, which turned out to be orcs attacking the inn! Our heroes then slew the orcs and exited the inn. They then ran away from the orcs, seeing as how they were outnumbered. On their way out of the town, they entered the forest and were ambushed by a trine of orcs. During the fight, Ronnie the Wizard was shot with an arrow, and in order to save him self he somehow tapped into the very source of magic itself, something thought to be impossible. After that, the party saw smoke rising in the distance and decided to investigate, where upon they found themselves near what appeared to be a military camp. Kellis and Pladulen ran off, and Ser Orb and Ronnie ended up being sent to Lord Duskfield's tent, which they were promptly kicked out of. Short after that, a dragon landed smack dab in the middle of the war camp...

LAST FRAME

OUR HEROES - The Gloriously Handsome Team of Four
 Ser Orb (Aces) - Fighter

Inventory - 0 gold, Sword , Shield

Ronnie the Enchanter (IkeTheGeneric) - Wizard
Spellbook : Magic Missile, Ghost Sound
Inventory - 0 gold, Staff

Kellis (Firecycle) - Rogue

Inventory - 1 gold, 2 Knifes , Lock picking kit

Pladulen (Comatose) - Priest

Inventory - 0 Gold, Holy Symbol , Hammer
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 07:04:21 PM by A.R.C. »

Can I be in? Looks really nice :o!

Righteous Preist please, and light blue.

Kellis, Sneaky Rogue, dark red.

Pladulen, Preist, Light Blue

Ronnie the Enchanter
Blue
Wizard
Pladulen, Preist, Light Blue
Kellis, Sneaky Rogue, dark red.

We have our other people.

So  everyone knows, ANYONE can control you guys, the only difference is that they have the names you gave them/they are you.

one moment please...

So anyone can control "me"?

Sounds like fun. : /

That's what made search for plornt fun, deal with it.

RIGHT-O

We need a name for the party.

We have our other people.

So  everyone knows, ANYONE can control you guys, the only difference is that they have the names you gave them/they are you.

one moment please...

Can we control our own people like everyone else can?

Zuka - Blue or Green - Powerful  Wizard

EDIT: Nvm just realized you had enough people xD ( I'm always to late :P)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:17:49 PM by seargent227 »

joltarn's ancestor: die