Author Topic: █ Hey guys, hook me up and have a few $ █  (Read 2404 times)

Im not gonna bump this more then once or twice. this is my own spam for some of my own going ons.

many of you guys are underage, and broke. and this might actually be relevant to you.

- I am buying all silver dollars (half dollars depend on date)
- also allllll pre-1965 quarters and dimes (US ones)
- also i pay back the shipping charge for them that you might spend. (ship reasonably)
- i pay TWICE the value for them all.

i can pay money order/check or paypal.

literally no amount is to small. there is only so much change i come across per week that i can check dates on. and i prefer not to buy in bulk from ebay or something.

The coins im asking for arent rare, or collectable.
they are from an era when they were made of different material, thats why i want em.
so go dig through the household's giant change jar lol. these are change that can still commonly be found in circulation. you likely have a bunch of em in your pockets.

if anyone is wondering, because you know my history working online; im not reselling. these are my savings. lol
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 08:06:54 PM by Bisjac »

Im not gonna bump this more then once or twice. this is my own spam for some of my own going ons.
Quote from: Rules
The rules are a little looser on this board but don't post anything that is outright garbage. That includes but is not limited to:
  • Quote pyramids
  • "Longest thread ever!" threads
  • "Don't post here" threads
  • Single letter threads
  • Self-declared spam threads
  • Nonsensical gibberish
  • Posts consisting entirely of dozens of random emotes
Just pointing this out

Can I see a picture of a silver dollar, I googled and Im finding gold coins

Do you take Wheat Pennies?

like the Eisenhower silver dollars are the common ones you would likely see.

So you'll pay 20 cents for a dime or are they worth more if they're older?

And what would you be needing these for again?

So you'll pay 20 cents for a dime or are they worth more if they're older?

pre 1965 ones have silver content while newer ones dont.
i collect and save silver and gold anything

i have US quaters with almost every state

they are nifty but no, sry

Damn, At least I collect some coins too and therefore have everything in one spot.

Damn, At least I collect some coins too and therefore have everything in one spot.

if you find any of the coins i want, ill trade you some indian-head pennies, or buffalo nickels i have for them instead;
if you are a collector

I used to have either a Morgan Dollar or Peace Dollar but idk where it went, now all I have is a dollar coin from 2009 :(
Ill check pennies though

How about a 1929 penny? That's when the stock market crashed, soo...