Author Topic: RallyBlock's TDM  (Read 911 times)

RallyBlock's TDM

Server is rarely up.

Mini-map of the hole place

Hyper Mart

Inside Hyper Mart

Random store

Inside the random store

Warehouse

Inside the warehouse

Extra Photos

Crane

I thought those two first pictures were the actual map. But After scrolling down it does look really nice.

I couldn't exactly tell, but after seeing the very first two pictures I knew something was up. Kalphiter hosted a build exactly like this but with more detail a long time ago as a Creeper server, and you either stole the build or just remade it.

I thought those two first pictures were the actual map. But After scrolling down it does look really nice.

Thanks so much!

I couldn't exactly tell, but after seeing the very first two pictures I knew something was up. Kalphiter hosted a build exactly like this but with more detail a long time ago as a Creeper server, and you either stole the build or just remade it.

Me and WhoooMan just put something together. We didn't plan on copying Kalphiter's build. (I don't even know who Kalphiter is.)

Might want to speak to WhoooMan, because it looks exactly like a simplified version of Kalphiter's.

Might want to speak to WhoooMan, because it looks exactly like a simplified version of Kalphiter's.
Really, who cares? The guy has a nice looking build here.

lol if it  was the first 2 pictures the map would suck lol