Author Topic: CrazyGui's Ussr App VENDING MACHINE  (Read 6015 times)

You have some very nice buildings in there, It must have taken some time for the real good buildings. The only thing is the macroed buildings. Very good though

8/10

I like the massive scale... but with massive scale, you need to keep in mind that details are an important thing too. I see macro'd towers and such, but at the same time i see interesting things like a duck pond. I'd have to say we need another example of what you can build before we decide. In other words build something innovative and new.
ok ill do that when i got a birds view of the city i questioned it too. ill start to think of what to do next :D

I do love being 1 of the 12.

Okay on topic.
I like the build but it does seem to have to less detail now that i look at it, (Sorry i didnt mention it in the server) But with all them buildings you'd detail them all and would probably brick lag causing it to be hard for you to do, I think you will get in eventualy get in.

Build smaller, with LOTS of detail. and by small i dont mean like a cabin with lots of detail Like a mansion with detail.
yea i was trying to build somthing like beta city but the brick lag was getting to be a nuisance

triple post :D ill stop macroing or at least keep it to a low and i get started on my new project soon :D.

Its original i'll give you that... but it just lacks detail... yes it has all sorts of secrets but everything justt seems to lack detail and depth.

Vents comming out of the back, the front of vending machienes are usually curved, add a logo?, And maybe use lights for the "Out of order" are some things you can work on

ive been working on it for only a day and ill put a logo on it and ill ad some more details to it like a new money sign and sodas in some places

No offense but... I don't really like USSR. It seems to have to much power over everyone. When someone makes a clan and asks someone to join they usually say:
"I'm already in USSR and another clan." Like Eua or what ever has to much power too. It simply makes it hard to get members in new clans. Its not fair. How many members do they freaking have any freaking way!?

http://svinat.jlu.jp/eua/members
31 members. About a third I hardly see around anymore.

OSHT about the application:
Hmmm, this is close, but I'm not sure. It's big and has one or two good buildings but the other are just macro'd with no interior. Let's see what face says.
We still have some more members, because I haven't got all on the members list. You'll find more players in our applicaton forum. Oh, and it's correct - all aren't active anymore.

Omfg why did you edit the first posts and change the name?  There are comments on the first build you posted in this...