Author Topic: CrazyGui's Ussr App VENDING MACHINE  (Read 5991 times)

now my app is a vending machine :D hope you like. you can rate it you want. theres two secrets in it one with the drugs, another empty room, and you can also count the place where the pop is stored too. i you want i can put a logo on the front that might take some time and a lot of painting. oh yea there is a selection of cola, water, g-tea or green tea, and engy or energy drink
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 10:35:12 PM by PrisonEscapee »

« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 10:31:13 PM by PrisonEscapee »

heres the last two
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 10:33:56 PM by PrisonEscapee »

awsome i think its great u will probly get into ussr more pics of it in slideshow is a great idea since its soo big its so coool

:cookie: :cookie:

about this app: nice looks like what it is i don't like parts of it but u might get into ussr
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 02:05:32 PM by Lily »

No offense but... I don't really like USSR. It seems to have to much power over everyone. When someone makes a clan and asks someone to join they usually say:
"I'm already in USSR and another clan." Like Eua or what ever has to much power too. It simply makes it hard to get members in new clans. Its not fair. How many members do they freaking have any freaking way!?

Like, 80% of Blockland.

EuA : Long member list is loooooooooong.

On-Topic.

I vote no on this application.

No offense but... I don't really like USSR. It seems to have to much power over everyone. When someone makes a clan and asks someone to join they usually say:
"I'm already in USSR and another clan." Like Eua or what ever has to much power too. It simply makes it hard to get members in new clans. Its not fair. How many members do they freaking have any freaking way!?

http://svinat.jlu.jp/eua/members
31 members. About a third I hardly see around anymore.

OSHT about the application:
Hmmm, this is close, but I'm not sure. It's big and has one or two good buildings but the other are just macro'd with no interior. Let's see what face says.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 10:53:33 PM by Pimpin »

i got a video on youtube for it but its being processed and i got stuff to do in the morning and i have to get some sleep but the link should be up by then. :D thx.[edit] got it here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcHIHnb6AdM
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 11:10:47 PM by PrisonEscapee »

I like the massive scale... but with massive scale, you need to keep in mind that details are an important thing too. I see macro'd towers and such, but at the same time i see interesting things like a duck pond. I'd have to say we need another example of what you can build before we decide. In other words build something innovative and new.

http://svinat.jlu.jp/eua/members
31 members. About a third I hardly see around anymore.

OSHT about the application:
Hmmm, this is close, but I'm not sure. It's big and has one or two good buildings but the other are just macro'd with no interior. Let's see what face says.
How about USSR? How many members do they have?

How about USSR? How many members do they have?
We actually pride ourselves on having very few members. That way you know that we have high standards, We strive to build as well as we can possibly build. The small member list ensures that we also feel a little more personal with each other. a clan with 30 people in it is great and all, but after a while you start to lose track of all your members.

I do love being 1 of the 12.

Okay on topic.
I like the build but it does seem to have to less detail now that i look at it, (Sorry i didnt mention it in the server) But with all them buildings you'd detail them all and would probably brick lag causing it to be hard for you to do, I think you will get in eventualy get in.

Build smaller, with LOTS of detail. and by small i dont mean like a cabin with lots of detail Like a mansion with detail.

my server is just called city build

can you un-password it so we can see it in person?

Me and my sister are working on a tower completely detailed, and were only on the first floar. lol, weve only been working on it for a week though (There was 3 basements)

10/10 rating

-MarioSimpson