Author Topic: Wisconsonites?  (Read 1375 times)

This is NOT to follow the fad. I repeat NOT TO FOLLOW THE FAD.
I've wanted to know if I was the only Wisconson forumer. So any of you live in WI?


Well as long its not a fad, I'm okay with it then.

But OP really needs to stop.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 10:27:36 PM by YorkTown95 »


You need to leave.
my god you are dense
He's asking a legitimate question. This isn't a fad.
Don't come rapaging into a topic when you haven't even read the OP.

my god you are dense
He's asking a legitimate question. This isn't a fad.
Don't come rapaging into a topic when you haven't even read the OP.

Are you a dumbass? I didn't go "rapaging" anywhere. It doesn't matter if he says it isn't related to the fad because it is. That's like buying a Chevy and saying you don't support the company who made it.

Its funny how you happen to ask now when all this loving spam is going on.

Are you a dumbass? I didn't go "rapaging" anywhere. It doesn't matter if he says it isn't related to the fad because it is. That's like buying a Chevy and saying you don't support the company who made it.
I will end this argument with "Pie is for cats"
I've been wanting to post this thread for a little, now can we get on topic instead of arguing about some stupid fad.
Its funny how you happen to ask now when all this loving spam is going on.
Atleast the actual fad ones are going to page 2.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 10:34:37 PM by Boston Terrier »

Are you a dumbass? I didn't go "rapaging" anywhere. It doesn't matter if he says it isn't related to the fad because it is. That's like buying a Chevy and saying you don't support the company who made it.
This isn't supporting the fad. This is an actual question, but sounds like the fad, but it is not the fad itself.
Get it?

This isn't supporting the fad. This is an actual question, but sounds like the fad, but it is not the fad itself.
Get it?

Oh my god. Your logic makes no sense.

You think that because he said it isn't related to the fad that it isn't related. Im gonna decide to start trolling but its okay, Im gonna say that Im not trolling.

You obviously got the idea for the thread from the fad



All of severs in the south.