Author Topic: Think About Breathing and Blinking  (Read 723 times)

Think about breathing and blinking.

umad you must now do that manually for the next ten minutes or so

also when someone says "the game" i think of breathing and blinking

umad its going to happen when someone says the game, too

it also happens when someone says hello

or hi

or i

the game

The game, also hi I the game.

Damn you!
Now I have to think about it

I don't understand this
almost always when I am breathing there is some part of the action that is completely conscious, but given that, it still doesn't get any more conscious when someone mentions it

I don't understand this
almost always when I am breathing there is some part of the action that is completely conscious, but given that, it still doesn't get any more conscious when someone mentions it
Well then you have probably evolved to the point of existence in which you can easily control your mindflow. Congratulations, you have won THE GAME.

I have evolved past blinking and breathing. I am in my final form.

As of 4 months ago, I am in a constant vegetative state in which my body has turned into a jelly-like substance. I simply use photosynthesis to get energy as a substitute for oxygen.

Well then you have probably evolved to the point of existence in which you can easily control your mindflow. Congratulations, you have won THE GAME.
is that a good thing

I did and nothing happened. I breathed and blinked once manually and then went back to normal.

Then again, I'm also hardwired to a supercomputer, so I must be special. C:

megabear reminds me of breathing, blinking, and snake

now u will be thinking about it!!!

This has never had an effect on me. The only one that kind of annoys me is the "You are now aware that you are manually controlling your tongue" or whatever it was.

megabear reminds me of breathing, blinking, and snake

now u will be thinking about it!!!
you sly doge

you are now aware that there is some poop stuck in your undies from your last bathroom visit

:cookieMonster: