Author Topic: Retail?  (Read 3654 times)

Just wanna know if Retail is worth it, before i buy it. And the demo didn't work on Badspot's post anyways.

So... is it worth buying?

And what are the differences between Retail and RTB?

It is 100% Worth it, its like getting a PC for free.

dont you mean 0002 and retail

RTB is just a mod for v.0002
Difference between Retail and RTB, even though they can't really be compared, is that retail has no brick stretching, which is the biggest difference.
Other than that, Retail has great and improved graphics, more items, brick effects, better maps, and much more stable vehicles.
Retail also has a nifty minigame system, where several people can create different minigames, and the others can choose which one to join.
Over 800 people as of now bought Retail, which greatly overcomes RTB's community.
It's really worth it, and you don't want to miss out.

O i see...well your topic really makes me want to buy it. But is there any lag at all?

O i see...well your topic really makes me want to buy it. But is there any lag at all?

That would greatly depends on your computer.
But lag has greatly been reduced too, considering you won't be able to scale bricks anymore.
I wouldn't worry if I were you though, over 70% of computers can handle no less than 15 thousand bricks, that would be 15, 000.
A gaming computer, or one with good specs, should be able to handle more.
Some computers can handle more than 100 thousand bricks.
But enough about that, lag has greatly been reduced, and that is all.

Lag? Ha! Whats lag? :D

I get plenty of it, probably on the count of i use vista, and RBL probably ain't 100% compatible :/

dont you mean 0002 and retail

No, because i don't play 0002...did once, a long time ago

What's wrong with saying RtB and retail? He wants us to compare the features of RtB to retail.

If you didn't lag in RTB, you definitely won't lag in most servers on most maps on most builds in Retail.

If you didn't lag in RTB, you definitely won't lag in most servers on most maps on most builds in Retail.

It's the other way around...
Because in RTB so many people use EW, and can turn a 15 thousand brick retail build into only 40 RTB bricks, you will find less lag in RTB.

No you won't. It's not like Blockland doesn't have any delagging features, which you must be forgetting. Yes, you can wand a brick to enormous lengths to save having to use multiple ones, but RTB bricks are .dts shapes whereas Retail bricks are .blb something-or-other bricks, which will save you an enormous amount of lag, as well as the other improvements that have been made.

@ entrepreneur in:
Well, I was using common sense, your using knowledge, if you put that aside, mine makes sense.
But yours is right because you got facts and information which I didn't know.
:D

I've played Blockland for 1 year and 7 months and am still addicted. It's worth it!