Author Topic: A Secret Building?  (Read 4125 times)

Journal Entry:19th of June 2007
     Today i went deeper into the hills by my house, it was really exciting! There were so many things I never saw before!I also saw some strange rock formations. They were all about the same size and put in a line about 20 feet apart from each rock. Wondering whats up I followed them, I followed them for what seemed to be 2 hours.Over hills, around them, everywhere. Until I found something. A massive crater in the hills. And at the bottom, A massive building with scaffolding around it. A construction site. No one was around when I saw this. I looked at it in shear awe. It looks like there still building it, and it looks like its gonna be bigger. I head back home. And every once in a while ill check up on it, and see whats going on...

~Written by Sampapa
P.S. Attached is an image of the structure, if you can figure out what it is please tell me.

No, its just a storyline, eventually leading up to a map. Just an interesting way to show my progress :D

the tian map pack for sfm 2 had a storyline behind it
nobody followed it though... oh well

lol i reamber that. But this interier will be MASSIVE. like EXTREAMLY BIG AND HUGE

I lol'd.  Is it a silo?

no you're all wrong.

it's a custard pie.

ITS A SPACE SHIP MAN, I'M TELLIN YOU MAN!!!

:o omg.....close but so far off.

Is it a big priceless gem being excavated?

Is it one of those things used to hold the space ship before take off?

its an obsticle course stadium

i cant tell you, more clues will probably be posted in 2 days