Author Topic: Arkenov and Dimitry - Blockbot's not on lets show our extreme lack of maturity!  (Read 2752 times)

See now what gets me is that Blockland has already gone to the pits.  Im having fun while i can.  :P  You can do what you want, I'll do what I want.  Seeya.  :P
Probably won't be seeing you soon since you're going to be banned.

Probably won't be seeing you soon since you're going to be banned.
Yep thats what i want too.  I've been planning a move and the lack of any fun has told me to finish the move.  Bye.

I once admitted to trolling on the IRC in RTB3. Got banned from it for two years. Learned my lesson.

I once admitted to trolling on the IRC in RTB3. Got banned from it for two years. Learned my lesson.
A lesson is a structured period of time where learning is intended to occur.[citation needed] It involves one or more students (also called pupils or learners in some circumstances) being taught by a teacher or instructor. A lesson may be either one section of a textbook (which, apart from the printed page, can also include multimedia) or, more frequently, a short period of time during which learners are taught about a particular subject or taught how to perform a particular activity. Lessons are generally taught in a classroom but may instead take place in a situated learning environment.
I have gained naght of this.  Nor shall I.

Lesson: A period of learning.

e.g. two years to learn not to admit to trolling

Learned my lesson: A figure of speech.

Kuragane, you're just trying to sound smart to make up for what you did. Eksi, thank you.

Lol no actually not.  Im leaving Bl.  And i'll leave my words ingraved in stone: Goodbye BL you had your days..... *sniff*  but now you're infected by "mature people" so as games can no longer have fun.  I wish you great in the years to come...  Welp GMod here i come.  Solong suckers.  And if you one day see the real point of view maybe you too will see that this is becoming a trap for "mature people" to run amock.  And Darerd you learned nothing.  And also if you look at your words you make it sound like the "mature" thing to do was to troll and then not admit to it.  You have no honor.  Goodbye.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 08:14:36 PM by Badspot »

Just loving leave, and not come back ever?

That was close to beautiful. :'c

I really don't find anything funny in this topic, so you shouldn't be laughing.

Maybe YOU should loosen up, why so serious?

Lol no actually not.  Im leaving Bl.  And i'll leave my words ingraved in stone: Goodbye BL you had your days..... *sniff*  but now you're infected by "mature people" so as games can no longer have fun.  I wish you great in the years to come...  Welp GMod here i come.  Solong suckers.  And if you one day see the real point of view maybe you too will see that this is becoming a trap for "mature people" to run amock.  And Darerd you learned nothing.  And also if you look at your words you make it sound like the "mature" thing to do was to troll and then not admit to it.  You have no honor.  Goodbye.
forums =/= games

hate the game not the players QQ more

Maybe YOU should loosen up, why so serious?
I'm not upset by the way, so I really don't find anything "funny" at all.

I said "Ephi is a monday" and got banned for two years.