3 (42.9%)
Good at events
0 (0%)
Good at building
0 (0%)
Good at scripting
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: XDOP Another new clan  (Read 1314 times)

Hey people, this is just another new clan, just like $wag. I need help to make this one grow too. I can make meetings and do lots of stuff for the clan... but I'm just a good builder and eventer so I need lots of people to help scripting add-ons. Please help. (Post if you want to join) (If you want to join change either of your clan tags to XDOP.)

People of clan
                                             Admin? SA           Sparten1         BLID: 28747
                                         Admin? Normal   superdogkid007   BLID: Unknown
                                             Admin? Normal         Tim             BLID: 19204
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 09:01:26 AM by padmedog »

go away nobody likes these clans

$wag was a stupid clan, you don't want to be like them.

Anyway, here's a tip. Look at the pages of the more popular clans. They all have organized layouts, so you should too.

$wag was a stupid clan, you don't want to be like them.

Anyway, here's a tip. Look at the pages of the more popular clans. They all have organized layouts, so you should too.
It was better than SW and EG
:P

Dont be mean

Shut the hell up. This is the internet.

These clans are getting annoying, put more info about your clan, get a better layout, and don't make a topic if you only have 2 members.

These clans are getting annoying, put more info about your clan, get a better layout, and don't make a topic if you only have 2 members.

HELLO ALL
I was in the $WAG clan so don't be mean to them either... please, I'm just asking

How?

Actually keep this clan going
If you suck at it don't try and make a new clan with a comeback

MackTheHunter is a bad example
He runs clans and then drops out for family reasons and puts a big INACTIVITY on the topic
Like Blockintosh. I thought it was going to be a clean slate for Mack but sadly days after it's launch it started to have Inactivity
Don't trust Mack

Also Mack's girlfriend Shannon (Scotland) is getting in the way too
Look at the Blockintosh Topic. Try and find my little Nessintosh pun!!!

Actually keep this clan going
If you suck at it don't try and make a new clan with a comeback

MackTheHunter is a bad example
He runs clans and then drops out for family reasons and puts a big INACTIVITY on the topic
Like Blockintosh. I thought it was going to be a clean slate for Mack but sadly days after it's launch it started to have Inactivity
Don't trust Mack

Also Mack's girlfriend Shannon (Scotland) is getting in the way too
Look at the Blockintosh Topic. Try and find my little Nessintosh pun!!!

Hey. Thanks, I've heard most people do not like new clans. But I hope this one turns out as a success, like swag.

gald you feel that way
Have you checked out the nessinotsh thing

gald you feel that way

I will

gald you feel that way

Where is the nessinotsh "thing"