Poll

Should I keep the image as my profile pic?

Yes, the effect is cool
0 (0%)
No, the effect makes it look ugly
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Green screeninng GIf's  (Read 522 times)

I'm trying to make a Gif of my avatar rotating, but I did it in construct-green, because i was sure there must have been some sort of gif greenscreening program online that would let me get rid of the background- I guessed wrong (or I just didn't look hard enough)
Is there any known way to get rid of the background of the gif?

Use GIMP or another image editing program. Select by color, click the green background, and erase it. Make sure you have an alpha background.

Well I tried that- but there was bits and pieces of green left everywhere, :/ I guess I'll try doing it in another color, maybe that'll work better

This is the best I could do... And you can tell it isn't too good. I don't know if I should keep it this way, because the effect might be kind of cool, or if it just looks bad and I shouldn't use this. Because if I make it transparent, then all  the other frames are visible behind the active one. Causing this odd effect.

Plus- I just couldn't get rid of that green outline, and I don't want to go thru and do it manually, that'll take too long

Noedit- oops, didn't mean to attatch that

Aha I fixed it, now do I keep this one, or the spongebob one I found on the internet?  :cookieMonster:

..well I guess I'm stuck with the one I have now..
It won't upload for some reason (And yes I cropped it to 75x75) And it's smaller a file then the one I have currently.. Any idea why it won't upload?