Lord Tony is being a stufflorde about Jokey and christmas hats

Author Topic: Lord Tony is being a stufflorde about Jokey and christmas hats  (Read 15060 times)

i think it's pretty much given that you'd be a virgin when you look like you do

Don't you already do this? You did give out a Bikini picture. You also gave out a stuff ton of pictures showing off your cleavage.

You also have countless people giving you gifts on steam.

I don't intentionally take pictures to show off cleavage, and people gift me games without me asking.

I never pretended to be anything and you have no proof to back that up.

I have plenty of proof to back up my claims but you refuse to acknowledge it.

Why did you pretend to be Japanese in the first place? So you could troll the forums with your weaboo bullstuff?

I'm not saying anything.

i think it's pretty much given that you'd be a virgin when you look like you do

Because all people with long hair and facial hair are virgins.

I have plenty of proof to back up my claims but you refuse to acknowledge it.

What proof? You don't know who I am, where I'm from, what my personal life is, nothing. You claim you know me but in reality you don't and if you do in fact know so much about me then you must be stalking me.

Stocking you're clearly always looking for trouble from me.

What proof? You don't know who I am, where I'm from, what my personal life is, nothing. You claim you know me but in reality you don't and if you do in fact know so much about me then you must be stalking me.

Yea pretty much

let's settle on this: you're both dumb
very very dumb

also pretty damn tsundere for each other

Yea pretty much

So by that logic Ron Jeremy is a virgin.

he certainly looks like he should be.

he certainly looks like he should be.

He's a loving research star.

As a general rule of thumb, yep. But it's beyond long hair and facial hair, you look like the girl out of the movie with the well, and or something that crawled out of a sewer

Are you a research star?

no?

your a virgin

you look like the girl out of the movie with the well, and or something that crawled out of a sewer

By that logic Vertical Horizon is a virgin too.

doesn't really count then
bitches get paid to forget him, i don't really think they'd want to otherwise

By that logic Vertical Horizon is a virgin too.

he doesn't look like that at all, you do

Mostly the fact that you're 21, living with your parents, look like a child molester, and have since failed to produce a student ID for whatever college you're supposedly enrolled in, is more than enough circumstantial evidence, which while circumstantial, is still sufficiently more than zero evidence which is all that supports the contrary.

You still refer to me with masculine pronouns just to start trouble, when you yourself has stated:

I know Stocking is a female.