Author Topic: My mom and step dad got into a fight and...  (Read 2831 times)

Except from what he told us either the mom or step dad could have been in the wrong. Chances are he made it worse.
They were actually fighting about me, earlier that night we were at a party and we were leaving around 11:30 and too me that's quite early, and when my step dad said we were leaving i said "why so soon?" He got kinda grumpy and took it out on my mom for no reason.

Hes probably just a prick then. I still wouldn't have said what you did.

Just walk in there with a knife and say this exactly: "Both of you stop arguing or I will cut my wrist every time one of you utter a word of argument." Improvise from there.

Just walk in there with a knife and say this exactly: "Both of you stop arguing or I will cut my wrist every time one of you utter a word of argument." Improvise from there.
I'm sure he wouldn't care.
:c

Hes probably just a prick then. I still wouldn't have said what you did.
You wouldn't understand, there is ALOT of other stuff he has done and I just couldn't deal with it anymore. I had to do something.
I actually kinda hope they divorce, I loving hate him.


Yes. My mom is a nice person, I don't know why she fell for him, he is a snobby drunk that cares about nothing but himself.



Wow, your mom doesn't know a man when she sees one. Apparently, she saw a
pusillanimous individual

mean or not, the real parents are always better.
The non-step parent needs to learn that their kid's feelings should be taken into account rather than being selfish and marry another person.
Perhaps the kids should learn that their parents feelings also need to be taken into account rather than being selfish and whining about divorce

Perhaps the kids should learn that their parents feelings also need to be taken into account rather than being selfish and whining about divorce
/plottwist

Kick him in the balls like a BAWS!

I'm so sorry son, can you forgive me?

Well if you say he is a drunk and he frequently storms out of the house in rage I'm willing to bet one day he will go to a bar, try to drive home, forget up, and land himself a D.U.I

Problem solved.


Catch his ass in a bear trap.


My parents split back in 2004.
I still see both of mine, I live with my mum.
Though she's the one who went to work whilst my dad took care of me and my brother.