Author Topic: Who would you like to be president?  (Read 3951 times)

I've met Gary Johnson and Ron Paul in person before, they are both very nice people. I am more of a gary johnson fan though.

Gary Johnson is just too smart for the average Joe
I mean the guy puts statistics and facts on his videos.
Compare Gary to Obama, Obama just says Hope and change and people are drooling all over him.
Its sad really. They're ignoring Johnson because they're scared he stands a real chance against Obama. He's the only candidate that does (Sorry, Ron Paul). His record proves he's palatable to Reps AND Dems. The media needs that ridiculous bipartisan circus to continue in order to sell advertising. Johnson would open up a dialogue in Washington. The media needs a brawl. No fireworks, no spectacle. Wish he'd consider LP. He'd definitely be on the ballot in 2012 then.

Donald Annoying Orange
If you are being honest, I really do hate you.

time out, go sit in the corner, stocking

time out, go sit in the corner, stocking
Do you have anything good too say? Ever?

I'm for Ron Paul because I think he'd follow the constitution more than the previous presidents have.

Do you have anything good too say? Ever?
yeah every once in a while

like now: wowe your a dumy

I'm for Ron Paul because I think he'd follow the constitution more than the previous presidents have.
Fair enough, back in 2008 I was feeling the same way. But if you have ever really got too sit there and talk to Gary for a good hour or so, I think you would feel differently.

We don't need a president.

We don't need a president guys, Jesus will fix all our problems. Hallejeluyah!