Author Topic: Default textures appearing as TTdirt01!  (Read 3014 times)

Hia!
Today I was working on my map, then I thinked "Hmm, I need more textures for it"
so I put some default textures in my map folder and in base/data/terrains, then I open up bockland,
go to my map, open up mission editor, and I add the files from base/data/terrains, then I use them, and they're
showing as TTdirt01! (you can also call it default) (2 points task: read this and write in comments)
Th3r3 w1ll b3 c00ki3s f0r 0n3s wh0 w1ll h3lp m3!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 08:35:58 AM by Mydelko [PL] »

You don't need to put default textures in your map folder. I don't really know what you're doing here, why did you put default textures in base/data/terrain, just use the ones already from bedroom, tutorial or whatever. Could you explain what you did a bit more clearly?

before adding the textures, it was default/TTdirt01
after adding textures, same.

before adding the textures, it was default/TTdirt01
after adding textures, same.
Nonono. What textures did you put in what folders.

I did put textures from bedroom to base/data/terrain and to add-ons/map_flatlands (flatlands because I'm still making the map)

I did put textures from bedroom to base/data/terrain and to add-ons/map_flatlands (flatlands because I'm still making the map)
Don't do that, just use the path from bedroom. You don't need to move the textures around because everyone has bedroom. And you should never move textures to base/data/terrain, nobody else will see them.

when I try to use any texture that was NOT in flatlands folder, they appear always as TTdirt01

when I try to use any texture that was NOT in flatlands folder, they appear always as TTdirt01
Make sure the ones are using are 256x256. Exactly which default textures are you using?

the ones I found in bedroom map folder

the ones I found in bedroom map folder
The grass? The bricks and stuff won't work, only use 256x256 size.