0 (0%)
Domination/Conquest (Seige)
2 (16.7%)
Rush
3 (25%)
Capture the Flag
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Server  (Read 5154 times)

I mainly need detail builders. Anything and everything from lampstands to flower planters to book shelves to airplanes is needed.

Just people to build the normal detail items that you would find in a first person shooter, creativity is encouraged. Also, if anyone has every played BF3 or can use pictures to create structures from sight, that would be great.

Can I help. I mean, i've been to your server a million times and I think your server could use some help.

Can I help. I mean, i've been to your server a million times and I think your server could use some help.

Is that saying it's bad? Lol
Like I said, you most definitely can as long as you have some building skill. You guys can build whatever, but I will only use it if it's somewhat decent and fitting for an industrial/urban theme.

For all those that say they can help with the detail building, the server is now up. It will remain online until 10:00 WST, and the password is "help".

And Portal 3 has been delayed until a new portal gun script is made.
hurr

Also, maybe a new model

hurr

Also, maybe a new model

Ya, Ladios said he made a new one a while back, but he couldn't export it or something.

Ya, Ladios said he made a new one a while back, but he couldn't export it or something.
I don't know
It still bugs me that it doesn't have that barrel on the front, the one that changes color based on portal fire

Thanks for the help, guys. We got a lot done today. (Well, more than usual.)