Poll

Think there really is a conspiracy? (I don't personally)

Yes
No

Author Topic: Random e-mail about Anonymous  (Read 1772 times)

I got an e-mail from an unknown client that said:

"LOOK!"

And had this attached:

Idk who sent the e-mail but I just sent it to the Spam bin. The picture was grainy even when I got the e-mail but if anyone can read it, feel free. From what i can make up, some douche wanted to make himself look good by bringing up a diagram with contents only God-knows-who could understand. If someone can tell me what goes on through the heads of people like these, please do.

I've seen this diagram on ED before. This guy didn't make it

I like how legible the text is.

Just a question, why would you even open up a attachment you got in a random email?

[im g]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/916/anonymousflowchart.png[/img]

That is painfully unfunny.

I like the part where you opened an attachment from an unknown sender.

Anonymous is never going to leave the internet. To the news, they're just "freelance hackers" as opposed to the label of "cyber-revolutionaries" for which they're trying.

The far right column makes a lot of sense...

I've seen this diagram on ED before. This guy didn't make it

Link?

Just a question, why would you even open up a attachment you got in a random email?
I like the part where you opened an attachment from an unknown sender.

I have a firewall system I trust.

Anonymous is never going to leave the internet. To the news, they're just "freelance hackers" as opposed to the label of "cyber-revolutionaries" for which they're trying.

Funny thing is, I have a close friend (He's 17) who for some reason is trying to get into their group. If he does, I'd get some info out of him and report him to the authorities.

The far right column makes a lot of sense...

Obama. Nuff' said

I often get emails from the canadian drugstore.
They seem awfully keen on selling me boner-inducing medication.

Funny thing is, I have a close friend (He's 17) who for some reason is trying to get into their group. If he does, I'd get some info out of him and report him to the authorities.
Well that's the thing, they're hardly organized. There's only a "leader" encouraging freelance hackers to continue to ply their trade.

Loel guys anon is legion!!!