Author Topic: Ohio students-Abstinence program coming to a school near you  (Read 4196 times)

You can't attack it because insulting family men is just as dumb as being one.

Sorry, I misinterpreted your stance. *narrowly avoids stickmanning*

Because you're basically biting your own tail, saying people can't dislike gays just because you're pro-gay.

we already did last year.

woop.

Because you're basically biting your own tail, saying people can't dislike gays just because you're pro-gay.
how is that biting my own tail? people saying that about black people caused the civil rights movement, and that turned out pretty well. there's still racism in modern society, but it's a long leap forward in equal rights

like any of you here had a choice anyways. if anything you can pretend you have these "values" as excuses to your virginity.

/cool guy

Abstinence is a bunch of bull stuff that people want to cram down your throat. I bet if you asked the teacher when they lost their virginity it would be in high school.

Abstinence is a bunch of bull stuff that people want to cram down your throat. I bet if you asked the teacher when they lost their virginity it would be in high school.

That's what she said.

Oh no, some body doesn't like homoloveuality shame on them. DX
simply not liking homoloveuality ≠ being homophobic
it's okay to not like homoloveuality
it is not okay to be homophobic

oh mY GOD SO MUCH THIS

Example: most of my straight guy friends.

marriage is actually the cause of such high divorce rates. just outlaw marriage.

Example: most of my straight guy friends.
i don't really see a difference between not liking homoloveuality and being homophobic
unless you're talking about not wanting to forget dudes or see dudes forget or something

how is that biting my own tail? people saying that about black people caused the civil rights movement, and that turned out pretty well. there's still racism in modern society, but it's a long leap forward in equal rights
The thing is, family men just dislike gays. People realize there's nothing that's going to be done about gays, but that doesn't mean they just have to go "oh, okay better just accept you now" The civil rights movement was a proccess. People didn't just go like "You're free and accepted now." after the Civil War.

marriage is actually the cause of such high divorce rates. just outlaw marriage.
birth is actually the cause of such high Self Delete rates. just outlaw birth.