Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626119 times)

When are we getting a new map?

It's not at random

Dude, by random I mean that it's just a bunch of TF2 weapons out of nowhere with other weapons that don't match the theme. So basically each class is a pile of mixed weapons.

When are we getting a new map?
I really don't know. If someone decides to make one, I could probably set up the server for map rotation and such.

Start from a new slate like what we did with the bed room?

When are we getting a new anything?
fixed

I notice nothing has changed since Christmas..
I liked the server a while ago, but it's just gotten so boring. :I

I really don't know. If someone decides to make one, I could probably set up the server for map rotation and such.

That would be great for this server and I'd do it but I can't build.

I notice nothing has changed since Christmas..
I liked the server a while ago, but it's just gotten so boring. :I
I know, the lack of updates has kinda killed it. I just haven't had the time/motivation to do anything for the server. It's become awfully boring to work on it as well, and I have multiple unrelated in-the-works projects that I want to work on instead.

I know, the lack of updates has kinda killed it. I just haven't had the time/motivation to do anything for the server. It's become awfully boring to work on it as well, and I have multiple unrelated in-the-works projects that I want to work on instead.
Yeah, and this unfortunately coincided with my doing the same. Server is still there, play it if you want, and the admin team is still free to build new additions.

We'll probably get back to it in due time. This server is nothing if not persistent.

Can I try building some arena out in the distance some where?
So I can try swapping arenas and get help from the other admins for some new arena

Can I try building some arena out in the distance some where?
Yes.
So I can try swapping arenas
Don't try to do this, I am 100% certain things will break. (Some things need to be re-scripted before a new arena can be used)

Started working on it.
It's blocky now but later i'll start to remove some of the cubes for bridges windows more detail ect.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 08:58:49 AM by Fastlex »

I will try and make a new arena s soon as Badspot releases the bugfix for an issue I have.

A new build would be great, although the current one is fine imo.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 11:26:59 AM by Snuffers! »

Is there any way for the Dragon class to get Claws?